Cam'ron & Mase - "Drake is winning from a MC standpoint"

Armani?

:rip:

:deadbanana:

This take is corny and most likely biased. There was no legitimate dissection of the verses or their content, and they didn't address how long it took Drake to respond to Like That. I guess since Drake put on the pink fur jacket, Cam felt some sort of loyalty to him.

Wack Whack GIF - Wack Whack - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

The drake of the 90s and early 2000s made 0 points! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

This take is corny and most likely biased. There was no legitimate dissection of the verses or their content, and they didn't address how long it took Drake to respond to Like That. I guess since Drake put on the pink fur jacket, Cam felt some sort of loyalty to him.

Wack Whack GIF - Wack Whack - Discover & Share GIFs

I think they just expected more from Kendrick. They basically said all that Kendrick said is what has been said about Drake already. 

Wasn't Push Ups released on 13 April on a Saturday? I'm not talking when it was released on streaming because he leaked it.

6 minutes ago, JC. said:

I think they just expected more from Kendrick. They basically said all that Kendrick said is what has been said about Drake already. 

Wasn't Push Ups released on 13 April on a Saturday? I'm not talking when it was released on streaming because he leaked it.

ImageImageImage

Naw they asses are biased, and frankly, what did Drake say in Push Ups that really hit heavy on Kendrick to consider him the winner beyond a popularity contest?

Yes, Push Ups did "leak" :coffee: on 04/13, and even if we adjust the dates, it took the exact same amount of time - 17 days :michael: I find it disheartening to see OGs in the rap industry think that from an "MC perspective" that Drake won over some arbitrary rule despite the diss tracks of their own generation having to take even longer, and they even mentioned it in the video. I fully expect them to weigh in, but I wish their take had a little more depth than some throwaway excuse about time limits. 

• Thanks 1

Ma$e?! Now I can't wait to hear what Blinky Blink has to say. 
The Office Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

he's not and anyone who says otherwise needs to stop dick riding 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.