Biden to Reclassify Marijuana to Schedule Class that includes Tylenol

Ryan

6 hours ago, Bloo said:

I'm very confused… because I very vividly remember being told I was uninformed for saying he could do this whenever he wanted?

:ryan3:

He couldn't. There was a process, it's just now finally completing. Congress laid out the steps, but the Biden administration took it's time completing the steps.  The DHHS and the Justice Department, through the DEA, both had to certify the change before Biden could signoff on it. The DHHS approval came last year, now the DEA said ok. All Biden will be doing is signing an acknowledgement that the DHHS and DEA have approved reclassification. Of course they will make a big show of that happening.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chessguy99 said:

He couldn't. There was a process

Sis, give it up. We explicitly argued about this and your claims ended up wrong. 

The process was Biden appointing the head of the DEA. He appointed by choice a Marijuana skeptic who favored in her career jail in response to possession. These are why there were delays and why this was slow-walked. 

He appoints all figures who then either decide to bring his recommendation to the DEA formally and then actually approve it within the DEA. Those who said Bernie's plan didn't make sense were proven wrong because we literally saw Biden do what Bernie outlined as his plan AND Biden could have ensured the process went faster by not creating hurdles for himself and prioritizing his re-election.

Biden admin does this

"Biden is just doing this to get votesssss" 

if the Biden admin didn't do this

"he must not want our votesss!"  

💀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.