Jennifer Lawrence defends Amy Schumer: "she uses her voice to speak for justice"

loliza

Isn't it ironic? Let me just stay quite cuz justice ain't the word i'd use but not all of us have morals

Edited by loliza

girl...

LepnXa0.gif

not Mother defending that fraud beluga bfr

LepnXa0.gif

• Haha 2

These white feminists all stick together, I guess.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

When two dumb b-tches tell each other 'EXACTLY!'

Edited by DAP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 13

For anyone wondering, the Jennifer Lawrence quote is taken out of context and it's never clarified what exactly Jennifer was asked about Amy 

• Thanks 1

Of all the analogies she could have used, a gas station fire? Like, yes. Israel does bomb gas stations, alongside schools, hospitals, apartment buildings, any and all civilian infrastructure. And yes, Amy Schumer does walk away with middle fingers raised as children are being slaughtered and bombed to death (aka torn limb from limb and/or burned alive, since some of y'all don't seem to understand what BOMBING means) by the thousands. #OMGGIRLBOSS!!!

• Like 5

Not that Jennifer needs defending (and it's not something I would tend to do lightly) but if you deconstruct what she says it's not exactly a compliment. She's basically saying she's blowing up a situation and walking away instead of dealing with it face on. And when the source material of context is about genocide I wouldn't say that's a good thing.

• Like 1

This is the same woman who played fictional lead role of resistance fighters against oppressive regimes

She's just stupid

Hollywood strikes again... Also J Law's rise is very questionable... It almost too good to be true. 

Jennifer is so off-putting

• Like 1

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

For anyone wondering, the Jennifer Lawrence quote is taken out of context and it's never clarified what exactly Jennifer was asked about Amy 

The context is worse.

The OP article begins the story segment like this: "Jennifer Lawrence, one of Schumer's BFFs.............."

Ew — that alone is nauseating. J-Law appears worse by having a nepo baby as BFF. If Amy didn't come from the family full of senators and mayors, she wouldn't have a career in showbiz given that she has neither the talent nor the looks to qualify.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Raiden said:

The context is worse.

The OP article begins the story segment like this: "Jennifer Lawrence, one of Schumer's BFFs.............."

Ew — that alone is nauseating. J-Law appears worse by having a nepo baby as BFF. If Amy didn't come from the family full of senators and mayors, she wouldn't have a career in showbiz given that she has neither the talent nor the looks to qualify.

No context is provided so how can you say it's worse. 

1 minute ago, family.guy123 said:

No context is provided so how can you say it's worse. 

Without context it appears as if she's merely defending a fellow individual in showbiz.

With context it turns out J-Law is running interference for an elite nepo baby from a corrupt East Coast political mafia.

Wtf is she saying, just shut the f--- up! The original pick me. BYE

JLaw is clearly not the brightest bulb and I'm not sure anyone looks to her for geopolitical insight.

That said, it's still a disappointing take.

She works in Hollywood. No one who wants to work will say anything against Israel

people are entitled to have their opinion—seethe all you want, but that's what the first amendment is about. 

spacer.png

Schumer and Lawrence are basically the same person in my head. The same kind of clown. 

8 hours ago, thesegayz said:

She works in Hollywood. No one who wants to work will say anything against Israel

people are entitled to have their opinion—seethe all you want, but that's what the first amendment is about. 

spacer.png

But J-Law is going above and beyond the minimum. She could have stayed quiet if she wanted not to criticize the Gaza genocide. That's what most of them are doing. But what J-Law is doing here is running interference on behalf of a rabid Zionist who comes from a political family. Didn't have to do that.

What's next? Some comedian volunteering to take the side of the recently right-wing turned Jerry Seinfeld?

Just two absolute ******* idiots telling each other "exactlyyyyy!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.