Anne Hathaway: Like A Prayer is the ultimate pop song, ...Baby One More Time 2nd

Hector

But naming pop queens? That comes easily for her. "The ultimate pop song for me is 'Like a Prayer' by Madonna, followed by close second, '…Baby One More Time' by Britney [Spears]," she gushes. "We're really lucky right now — we're living in this glory time of pop music. There's so many ones out there right now, but those two … I think 'Toxic' is really amazing too."

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/anne-hathaway-madonna-britney-spears-ultimate-pop-songs-1235669588/

Ahh her taste, I love her :heart:

• Like 8

Shes right and should say it :clap3: Now drop an album and give us #3 queen!

• Like 1

Taste

• Like 1

No offense, but WHO doesn't like these pop staples? 

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

There's actually plenty of people I went to college with :rip: I threw BOMT on a party playlist once and they took it off. Same people said they HATE Madonna. Taste isn't a common thing 

• Haha 4

No lies spotted

#3 would be Janet's RN or All For You, if it's not Britney's toxic

• Like 1

Just now, Blue Monday said:

There's actually plenty of people I went to college with :rip: I threw BOMT on a party playlist once and they took it off. Same people said they HATE Madonna. Taste isn't a common thing 

Gorl no one cares about your flunked out college mates lol. Anne said they're the ultimate pop songs which is a fact, it has nothing to do with taste 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Princess Mia said no lies

The Queen and Princess of pop, exactly. Anne has taste

olivia-wilde-we-love-america-other-angle

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

Gorl no one cares about your flunked out college mates lol. Anne said they're the ultimate pop songs which is a fact, it has nothing to do with taste 

Calm down tf. He's clearly disagreeing with his college friends. Just saying not everybody in our 8 billion population like these songs. And I'm a Madonna stan. Chill out it's never that serious. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

The college party that had 5 people in attendance 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Calm down tf. He's clearly disagreeing with his college friends. Just saying not everybody in our 8 billion population like these songs. And I'm a Madonna stan. Chill out it's never that serious. 

?

I literally reacted with the laugh emoji to that post 

dont assume I typed that angrily I was literally LOL

4 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

2 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

You both need to loose it up a bit, he's not even dragging nor anything...

Anyway, this queen didn't lie :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

You both need to loose it up a bit, he's not even dragging nor anything...

Anyway, this queen didn't lie :clap3: 

It's not serious, lol. So why say your college friends didn't like these loved classics. 

Like a Prayer, Baby One More Time and Toxic are pop classics and are heavily praised and liked by most people. Not everyone has songs like that. :clap3:

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Omg calm down, I was responding to a comment in which the user was asking who could dislike them. They were wrong for doing so 

1 hour ago, WhateverYouWant said:

It's not serious, lol. So why say your college friends didn't like these loved classics. 

Like a Prayer, Baby One More Time and Toxic are pop classics and are heavily praised and liked by most people. Not everyone has songs like that. :clap3:

Because the comment I was responding to asked who could dislike them. Unfortunately there are people who lack taste which was my point. 

Reading comprehension is severely lacking on this website my god 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue Monday said:

Those Gaga stans are something else :laugh:

• Haha 9

Britney really has classics for THREE different generations wow :clap3: 

BOMT for the aged, Toxic for the millennials and Gimme More for Gen Z :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was wondering why she was doing an interview with Billboard, as you don't see too many actors promote their films via Billboard, but I just read her film's description; sounds like she plays a woman who attends Coachella and falls in love with a member of a boy band. I'll probably check it out lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

Right :toofunny3: 

I really hope some of you don't react to people in real life the way you do on here. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Oop.

:skull:

Why are people so mad:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

rock music fans?

LAP is a 10.

BOMT is a 6.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.