Baddies Caribbean | Official Trailer | Zeus

Airhead

Why is Aubrey O'day on this show?? :rip::laugh:

This show was made for Aubrey and the current state her career is in. Loved my Messy O'Day since Making The Band days but her social media content is all over the shop but I'll always root for her. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

This show was made for Aubrey and the current state her career is in. Loved my Messy O'Day since Making The Band days but her social media content is all over the shop but I'll always root for her. 

I loved her so so much.

But how do you go from Welcome To The Dollhouse (not one skip) to Zeus???????

Zeus is a well known prostitution ring, I feel bad for these women who think they are going to get clout on this network just to be pimped out to rich men in Dubai

• Like 1

This season looks so good omg

• Like 1

I'm seated !

10 hours ago, TryMe said:

I loved her so so much.

But how do you go from Welcome To The Dollhouse (not one skip) to Zeus???????

Sis went the tabloid darling route and unfortunately, it didn't pan out for her in the long run. Before all about Aubrey, she had a failed pilot about her time in Vegas and she was tearing up about how nobody takes her seriously. 

But she did give us Dumblonde, shame she never continued that solo when Shannon left the music industry. It was her peak music wise. 

38 minutes ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

Sis went the tabloid darling route and unfortunately, it didn't pan out for her in the long run. Before all about Aubrey, she had a failed pilot about her time in Vegas and she was tearing up about how nobody takes her seriously. 

But she did give us Dumblonde, shame she never continued that solo when Shannon left the music industry. It was her peak music wise. 

I played her snippets so so much. This one and Ego Tripping with Audrina. I was obsessed.

Edited by TryMe

I have no words @Apolonio :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I have no words @Apolonio :bibliahh:

This **** is so random like :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KFC said:

Aubrey you are TOO OLD for this ****

Tommie and Natalie I'm talking to you too

8 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Zeus is a well known prostitution ring, I feel bad for these women who think they are going to get clout on this network just to be pimped out to rich men in Dubai

Saying this and not spilling the tea is crazy. :rip:

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Saying this and not spilling the tea is crazy. :rip:

Allegedly the CEO and Natalie pimp out the Baddies girls in Dubai and the girls who the CEO himself is ******* gets preferential treatment.

16 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Yeah, there's blinds online that says Love Island is basically a catalogue for rich Dubai guys to take their pick. No wonder a lot of the ex contestants head on over there to live or always on a working holiday. 

Before they settled down, Rita Ora and Nina Dobrev were notoriously known for allegedly being the queens of celebrity yachters. 

The trailer looks insane this for this season. Aubrey O Day looks like a fish out of water through LOL! mama is taking cover every time a fight breaks outs! 

• Haha 1

I WANT GIFS OF AUBREY "FIGHTING" NATALIE. 

10 hours ago, Musicmajor said:

The trailer looks insane this for this season. Aubrey O Day looks like a fish out of water through LOL! mama is taking cover every time a fight breaks outs! 

Can't blame her 😂

• 2 weeks later...

😂 Can't  believe it but Aubrey was a great addition to the cast. 

17 hours ago, Airhead said:

😂 Can't  believe it but Aubrey was a great addition to the cast. 

she's the greek choir the show was missing 😂 her and Sapphire are the funniest narrators!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.