ATRL's Eurovision Song Contest (GAME)

ReReplay

H8B8Yin.png

Welcome to the ATRL Eurovision Song Contest!

The Eurovision Song Contest is an annual international music competition that brings together countries from Europe and beyond to compete for the title of the continent's best song. In this rendition hosted on ATRL, players will get to participate in the competition!

Here's how it works: Players will sign up with a country they wish to represent and choose either a local or international artist to perform their entry. For instance, you might opt for "Sweden - Loreen" or "Sweden - Lady Gaga". Each participant must then create an original song, write a music video, and write a live performance.

During the finale, representatives from each country (each player) will cast their votes for their favorite entries, while two judges will provide the jury votes. The scoring will culminate in the grand reveal of the winner, determined by a combination of player and jury votes.

Eurovision Song Contest on X: "All countries have voted! And the scoreboard  with the full Jury Results looks like this! 🇬🇧🇸🇪🇪🇸🇺🇦🇵🇹 on the  lead! #Eurovision #ESC2022 https://t.co/Kc4Or4wlq6" / X

SONGS

Spoiler

Suno, a ChatGPT-Powered Chatbot, Can Generate AI Music Using Text Prompts |  Technology News

All songs will be crafted using AI Music Creator - Suno, allowing players to write their own lyrics or generate AI-generated ones, and produce vocals and instrumentation through AI. Here are examples: 

https://suno.com/song/a5e2198a-f352-4abb-9a24-7f81b143ded3 , https://suno.com/song/9f84144e-be28-43ac-b10b-344794162166 

MUSIC VIDEOS

Spoiler

Every participating country must write and release a music video, with a maximum limit of 500 words to describe its content. The goal is to devise the most imaginative approach to complement the song's narrative. Each video must incorporate at least one or two additional graphics or screenshots, that can come from either an existing music video, or something you edited yourself, or generated through AI/Midjourney/etc.

PERFORMANCES

Spoiler

The guidelines for the performance are like those for the music video, with a word limit of 500. The performance description should detail attire, settings, backdrop, and what's happening during verses or choruses to vividly illustrate the performance. At least one or two graphics are required, either from an existing performance, something you've edited yourself, or AI-generated imagery.

Sign up below with the country and artist (either local or international artist) that will represent your country. After sign-ups, I'll announce the deadlines and we'll begin. 

Edited by ReReplay

Sweden - Zara Larsson 

41gB0QM.gif

• Like 1

Australia - Allday, Jordan Witzigreuter & STOFF

as my boy trio

Spoiler

NaEw1T9.png

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

I’d like to represent the US. Question tho @ReReplay do we have to pick either a solo or group? Or can we create a group of our own? Like if I wanted Sabrina Carpenter and Madison Beer to enter as a duo. Sorry if this is a stupid question lol. 

I mean that be amazing if we could.  I already got a perfect picture for a 3 boy trio tbh :duca:

• Like 1

Oh this sounds cute! Not Australia already being gone tho... guess I'll try again next time.

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

I'd like to represent the US. Question tho @ReReplay do we have to pick either a solo or group? Or can we create a group of our own? Like if I wanted Sabrina Carpenter and Madison Beer to enter as a duo. Sorry if this is a stupid question lol. 

@Alldeezy 

You could pick whatever you'd like, be it solo or a group.

However, US isn't in the Eurovision. You can pick any other European country though and still sign Sabrina and Madison to represent it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Oh this sounds cute! Not Australia already being gone tho... guess I'll try again next time.

You could always pick another country! :alexz3:

Japan – Ayumi Hamasaki @ReReplay

Just now, blackoutbaby said:

Japan – Ayumi Hamasaki @ReReplay

Japan isn't in Eurovision. You could sign Ayumi (or any other artist) for a participating country, however. 

ma'am out of all ideas you could've come up with for a Eurovision-themed/related contest, you came up with this? 

13 hours ago, ReReplay said:

Japan isn't in Eurovision. You could sign Ayumi (or any other artist) for a participating country, however. 

Then I pick Italy idk

• Like 1

Just now, blackoutbaby said:

Then I pick Italy idk

Alright, sure

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.