• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• SmittenCake

• Karla Cabello

• GardenPanty

How is this colorist?

• Like 2

Is this the girl who cried because she got thrown out of Target while trying to film a music video there?

• Haha 2

Just now, Space Cowboy said:

How is this colorist?

The tweet's words not mine

Just now, St. Charles said:

Is this the girl who cried because she got thrown out of Target while trying to film a music video there?

Yes

This girl, Ice, since the first time she appeared, I always thought she was an illusion because, like, HOW DID A MANAGER THINK, LOOKED LIKE THAT, AND SAID "THIS IS GREAT, LAUNCH YOURSELF INTO THE WORLD", like, she has NOTHING that stands out, just this blasé look that, for God's sake, is ridiculous. Sometimes I agree when people say that money laundering exists.

Edited by Expensive Taste
  • Thanks 3

I honestly need some context 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I honestly need some context 

Baby Storme is claiming to have been friends with Ice Spice since they were kids and she's exposing her tea. Look at the twt thread 

apparently Baby Storme was in a psych ward for 5 days and was just released today, i hope she gets help

• Haha 4

barbs in the quotes asking about cardi and nicki dear god :deadbanana4:

• Haha 10

6 minutes ago, Specter said:

I'm crying 

Welcome to ATRL Azealia, don't get banned quickly 

Girl, PinkPantheress gave her her first hit, SHE deserves much more hype than Ice is getting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

ijbol. this why she and nicki clung to each other like flies on sh1t 

spacer.png

Why isn't she clocking her right there instead of still talking **** with her. 

She's only exposing this to weaponize it and try and grow her career not because she cares about the colorism against doechii. 

This is the target situation all over again, twisting the narritive to play the victim and get sympathy points. No wonder her music career is a graveyard.

• Like 8

would baby stormme lie

• Haha 1

wonder why she wanted to wait so long to spill…but anyways let me give this city is a graveyard a stream

She needs to show Ice's texts about Nicki I'm nosy

OT: I hate when people egg somebody on and enable them for ages then act like they care about what they were doing once they're wronged for something completely different. Mad annoying

Edited by Raichu

this baby storm person comes off as a cloutchaser. in every "expose"  she tweets she is literally laughing with her in the messages and not even attempting to put her in her place lol. phony asf

• Like 2

Why are all of these girls (esp the ones who flock to a certain camp) so nasty and hateful behind the scenes… talking trash about a girl who prob don't give a single **** about you :rip: 

This girl is currently in a mental health crisis. Check her tiktok. She was recently released from the psyche ward. 

Of course people are taking this and mentioning Nicki :rip: Y'all are so obsessed with her. 

___

Ice should keep it cute. Doechii is eons more talented than her. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not Baby Storme getting in the drama, I love her music :bibliahh:

Baby Storme only has gotten viral for harassing Target employees and looking like a fool at a Pro Trump rally. She just left a psych ward and does this. Makes no sense. Ice Spice is not a colorist or racist and to even say that is so irresponsible. 

40 minutes ago, Expensive Taste said:

This girl, Ice, since the first time she appeared, I always thought she was an illusion because, like, HOW DID A MANAGER THINK, LOOKED LIKE THAT, AND SAID "THIS IS GREAT, LAUNCH YOURSELF INTO THE WORLD", like, she has NOTHING that stands out, just this blasé look that, for God's sake, is ridiculous. Sometimes I agree when people say that money laundering exists.

Do you need a Nurtec™️ sis?

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.