Olivia O'Brien - "glimpse of future things"

kyliefever2002

It's ironic to think that she became a one-hit wonder when she kind of has "all the characteristics" of a pop girl like Billie Eilish, for example.

OH MY GODDDD SO SOOOON

BLIP WAS 100/10

41 minutes ago, Expensive Taste said:

It's ironic to think that she became a one-hit wonder when she kind of has "all the characteristics" of a pop girl like Billie Eilish, for example.

Complicated has 700m streams but idk if that counts

Josslyn was also a mini hit 

But yea, it's crazy how every track on her debut EP has at least 70m streams. Not many pop girlies have this

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Expensive Taste said:

her marketing was so ass because they literally pushed the WORST songs from her debut EP when the 2 non-singles were the best songs... she definitely got left in the dust after Billie popped unfortunately

• Thanks 1

I was just listening to "Keep it Movin" yesterday and thought about how underrated she is. She's so young and obviously did not know what the hell she was doing when she got signed, and Island records clearly didn't know what to do with her. "Blip" is top tier, I hope this next one is as amazing.

9 hours ago, Expensive Taste said:

Well no, Billie has interesting things to say and clearly has a unique vision and perspective. Olivia is as generic as they come. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...

loves it title is wrong btw

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.