HDD: Taylor Swift 2x #1 445k, PARTYNEXTDOOR #10 37k

Renan90

26 minutes ago, Assassin said:

That's what happen when stans buy 20 version debut week compared to actual demand for artists like Adele. :fan:

Will the demand please clear those dusty 30 vinyls from the shelves? I hear they're still unclaimed to this day :dies:

That's what happens when you don't have neither stans nor demand after wine moms forget about you. All you're left with is gays who live vicariously through your old old old stats!

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kitboga

• Assassin

• Raspberries

• YellowRibbon

1 minute ago, dawnettakins said:

Oop! Not this tea. Adele truly is the only one who's got it compared to the MPGs lol

Hello Its Me Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Comparing the drops to other more recent MPG releases. What's not clicking??

Or in your cult base only Taylor counts I guess? :mandown:

+100K pure is still more than what some of the girls listed there would do on their release week in today's climate. This pathetic attempt at trolling comes off as sad and plain stupid:bibliahh:

OT: Yes Taylor, yes DEMAND

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

rihannafan

Oh wow, truly no one listens to her music besides her core fanbase (which admittedly, is very large)

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

50 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Not Swifties acting like this a great 2nd week hold. :lmao:

shes out-streaming the previous biggest 2nd week SEA record by 50K+, much higher than last morgan Wallen album's numbers.

but it's not like I would expect some flopped act fan would either understand that or just how preordering works. :lmao: Par for the course for the dimwitted I suppose 

Edited by Kitboga
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Oh wow, truly no one listens to her music besides her core fanbase (which admittedly, is very large)

455k second week: flop! Anyone who has casual listeners would blow that out of the water

Except it's better than 99 percent of first weeks for other artists

Oth logic

• Like 2

rihannafan
5 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

455k second week: flop! Anyone who has casual listeners would blow that out of the water

Except it's better than 99 percent of first weeks for other artists

Oth logic

When the pure sales drop 94% and the 2nd week drop is so large, yes, she does not have that many casual listeners. That has no bearing on how impressive her numbers are (very). 

• Thumbs Down 3

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Your argument makes your fave a coffee shop act in comparison and you don't even know it :dies:

Edited by Kitboga
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

When the pure sales drop 94% and the 2nd week drop is so large, yes, she does not have that many casual listeners. That has no bearing on how impressive her numbers are (very). 

The fact that after a" 94% drop" she's doing bigger numbers than your fave ever did kinda shows your fave can't sell 6% of what Taylor can.  So sad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

29 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

She has more streams second week than any album ever. How is that a sign that only her "core fanbase" is listening? :skull:

• Like 7

rihannafan
14 minutes ago, Kitboga said:

The fact that after a" 94% drop" she's doing bigger numbers than your fave ever did kinda shows your fave can't sell 6% of what Taylor can.  So sad. 

Aww shucks, i don't care lol

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 9

1 minute ago, rihannafan said:

"i don't care lolz" after rushing in here to comment about it and attempt to drag numbers your own fave could never do. Odd behavior :priceless:

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

She has more streams second week than any album ever. How is that a sign that only her "core fanbase" is listening? :skull:

You understand these "people" are just trolling by drawing illogical conclusions while ignoring all things factual, right? It's not like they're being genuine or they believe any of it. 

anyway, according to that users own logic, given Taylor has like 40 Million more listeners than righnna, he/her is literally arguing that Taylor with only one portion of her audience, is bigger his/her fave both fans and casuals combined. 

It'd quit all pop forums if my fave got outdid like that :chick3:

Edited by Kitboga

rihannafan
2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

"i don't care lolz" after rushing in here to comment about it and attempt to drag numbers your own fave could never do. Odd behavior :priceless:

I posted in a thread on a forum I frequent. So odd! yes I do not care about his unrelated argument

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

That's cool

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dawnettakins said:

Week 2 pure sales drop:

Folklore: -96%
The Tortured Poets Department: -94%
Midnights: -90%

1989 (Taylor's Version): -90%

Cowboy Carter: -88%
MDNA: -86%
Chromatica: -79%
25: -69%
30: -61%

Lmaooo lil bro made a whole ass chart for flopped albums like chromatic & 30 which left the chart in less than a year 

loopooolll

Edited by Kitboga

Really nice second week

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Assassin said:

That's what happen when stans buy 20 version debut week compared to actual demand for artists like Adele. :fan:

Let's  not even address how hilarious and pathetic it is that you're faking being an Adele fan cus  your real fave must've been an omega flop at this point;  

the fact that TTPD's streams alone basically outsold your fake fave's total SPS should tell you about demands. but I guess you gotta just keep pretending to dense, among pretending to be other things:biblio:

Edited by Kitboga
  • Haha 2

morgan wallen randomly creeping back up to 2. Did he release a new single or something? I forgot about his presence in the top 10 for a couple of months.

1 hour ago, Mandalore said:

Will the demand please clear those dusty 30 vinyls from the shelves? I hear they're still unclaimed to this day :dies:

That's what happens when you don't have neither stans nor demand after wine moms forget about you. All you're left with is gays who live vicariously through your old old old stats!

Babe you act like Midnights isn't clogging up the electronic aisles at Goodwill :thing:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Ok but SOS still being top 10 is mental :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Mandalore said:

This is some ATRL/twitter bullsh*t though. Have you seen any 30 vinyls laying around lately, if ever? All those videos and pictures being (re)shared still are from the release week. Literally 0.3% of the vinyls that year were 30, so I don't know who started that sh*t about too many vinyls. You know the gays be here talking sh i t about women

Taylor is doing great, there's no need to talk about anyone else

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Week 2 pure:

TTPD : 125k

30: 225k

I am quite shocked, expected TTPD to sell at least 300k pure on week 2

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1