Ellen Degeneres complains about reputation, doesnt address allegations in new standup

Espresso

**** around and find out ig ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That's not what the tweet, headline, or article says.  If she's as bad as you desperately want her to be you wouldn't need to make up things about her. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

That's not what the tweet, headline, or article says.  If she's as bad as you desperately want her to be you wouldn't need to make up things about her. 

What was made up about Ms. Degeneracy? Quickly.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Her hate reminds me of mindless Beyoncé hate on general posts outside of stan twitter. Ellen herself hasn't done anything wrong but I saw her downfall coming as people got tired of her being labeled the good guy. She was too perfect and they needed to find anything to cancel her. Like her or not Ellen's hate train is one of the most undeserved Hollywood cancellations I've ever seen. You'd think she raped and murdered 7 people. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

Just now, Fleahive said:

Her hate reminds me of mindless Beyoncé hate on general posts outside of stan twitter. Ellen herself hasn't done anything wrong but I saw her downfall coming as people got tired of her being labeled the good guy. She was too perfect and they needed to find anything to cancel her. Like her or not Ellen's hate train is one of the most undeserved Hollywood cancellations I've ever seen. You'd think she raped and murdered 7 people. 

She abused her workers, treated guests like **** and acted fake. She wasn't a victim of some made up cancel culture. She was a sociopath.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Didn't she even deny some guests access to a toilet?

• Haha 2

Then she should have been nice person

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Wtf you on about? It's nothing like that. :rip: There is lots of things showing Ellen to be rude as ****, yet you're comparing that trash to Beyonce. :biblio:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, JO1s said:

What was made up about Ms. Degeneracy? Quickly.

Like I said in the post that you're directly quoting, the title of this thread. Quickly, better, faster, stronger . 

• Haha 1

Why is this person having a platform.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The title is way off to what the post says, op. Don't do that :coffee2:

lock her up :biblio:

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

The way you completely ignore the multiple comments made by her former employees about her toxic work environment. It's not just Ellen having a bad attitude she clearly didn't care about the working class employees she had and completely disregarded the opinions they had of her or the workplace and only cared about the higher up opinions and celebrity guest opinions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I knew that lesbian was trouble when she made fun of Celine's son's long hair. 

• Haha 4

Well she is right and she didn't deserve all this. If she wasn't treating her colleagues well she definitely needs to be called out, but this whole cancel culture is just bs. 

Everyone is replaceable Ellen! If you don't want people to isolate you, don't isolate yourself. It's almost like you were asking people not to look you in the eye or touch you or something, huh? 

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

It's not like she's facing jail or something :rip:  she just got her show cancelled which was deserved since tons of employees complained about the toxic environment there.

I will never forget what happened to Mariah. For that alone, she deserves to be canceled. She always seemed fake friendly to me.

• Thumbs Down 1

What does she have against Reputation by Taylor Swift :biblio:

1 hour ago, Anthinos said:

I will never forget what happened to Mariah. For that alone, she deserves to be canceled. She always seemed fake friendly to me.

It was weird, I agree. I kinda think that it was also the times... nothing was deemed too extreme back then. 

She (Ellen) would probably not do that in this day and age anymore. 

Mariah and Ellen were (or still are idk) very good friends. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.