Sza gets clocked for past Rihanna tweet

shyboi

Rih has her to thank for one of her best songs, she's said much worse **** she's never apologized for, and she also never addressed doing a 180 from her supposed Colin Kaepernick protest to do the Super Bowl because Jay-Z said the NFL is "fine now" apparently, nor her forgiveness of Chris Brown to Oprah, nor her Johnny Depp support (whose career is still tanking by the way).

The Navy can miss me all the way with this BS.

• Like 2

love sza but she can barely hold a note either.

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

ok good, now is our chance to clock her for this next:

DT2W-FHW4AINVz4?format=jpg&name=small

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Now this is just... I have no words. 

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

She's too big now for her team to allow an interviewer to call her out on this which is unfortunate. It wouldn't strike me as petty at all given how egregious this is.

All this tells me is that she or someone close to her had a bad experience or STD scare with a DL black guy. I can't think of anything else that would trigger an outburst like this.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

love sza but she can barely hold a note either.

gag it. she's a booth singer

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa 

• Like 1

Can people not have a different opinion after 13 years?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

All this tells me is that she or someone close to her had a bad experience or STD scare with a DL black guy. I can't think of anything else that would trigger an outburst like this.

This is generous. :rip: Sometimes homophobia is just homophobia.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is generous. :rip: Sometimes homophobia is just homophobia.

Maybe she's grown, but you're right. I also don't have the energy to give her the benefit of the doubt at this point.

35 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Rih has her to thank for one of her best songs, she's said much worse **** she's never apologized for, and she also never addressed doing a 180 from her supposed Colin Kaepernick protest to do the Super Bowl because Jay-Z said the NFL is "fine now" apparently, nor her forgiveness of Chris Brown to Oprah, nor her Johnny Depp support (whose career is still tanking by the way).

The Navy can miss me all the way with this BS.

18 minutes ago, Espresso said:

SZA's too big now for her team to allow an interviewer to call her out on this which is unfortunate. It wouldn't strike me as petty at all given how egregious this is.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

spacer.png

kinda need solana to whack her again idk 

y'all whacking her for 2011 tweets omg look at the state of those screenshots. some people need to get out and touch GRASS.

let's pull y'alls **** from 13 years ago!

We're going to need new recordings & performances from miss fenty to judge this.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

People can grow, become more educated and compassionate and change their beliefs. Part of that growth, though, is them understanding and admitting what they may have previously thought or felt before in the past is wrong. I wonder if she's ever addressed this tweet. I don't care about the tweet about Rihanna, this is what I'm really curious about.

i remember that tweet, she never apologized to ciara as far as i know, but im sure ciara is laughing her way to the bank

she didn't lie tho...

• Thumbs Down 1

so she can't change her opinion?

and not people bringing up that homophobia tweet still. what sza said wasn't right, but she apologized and explained that she said it because she herself was repressing her sexuality because of her religious background. 

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Thanks 1

And if we keep it a buck sza can't hold a note for a damn her damn self (great writer though) :coffee2: 

32 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

so she can't change her opinion?

and not people bringing up that homophobia tweet still. what sza said wasn't right, but she apologized and explained that she said it because she herself was repressing her sexuality because of her religious background. 

I always forget SZA is bi

I think a few yrs ago (2015/2016) a girl came out and said Solana and her messed around and Solana broke her heart bc she wouldnt stop ******* around. 

7 minutes ago, Tcharm said:

I always forget SZA is bi

I think a few yrs ago (2015/2016) a girl came out and said Solana and her messed around and Solana broke her heart bc she wouldnt stop ******* around. 

one thing about the good sis is that she's definitely gonna make sure she gets that cat AROUND :ahh:

• Haha 1