Matty Healy responds to Taylor Swift's songs on TTPD

emile20

58 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Why does this look staged?

Kind of like how convenient it was that Marty's first Eras appearance was also the night She announced Speak Now TV? Her PR machine is very very strong. 

I thought only Daddy I Love Him was about him and it was Taylor lashing at the internet and defending him???? I need someone to uncover all the details on this situationship

9 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Kind of like how convenient it was that Marty's first Eras appearance was also the night She announced Speak Now TV? Her PR machine is very very strong. 

Imagine if she's friends with him and planned this whole thing to bring attention to him to make him bigger and Charly Puth too :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

They should've asked him real pressing issues as, "If you think Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist, then why don't you use him as a producer?"

@Kayseri Mantisi

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 11

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

They should've asked him, "If you think Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist, then why don't you use him as a producer?"

@Kayseri Mantisi

HELPPPPP :bibliahh: exactly

• Haha 2

Yeah I don't believe that for a moment. He's a successful, famous artist whose ex just dropped the biggest album of the year about him - either he listened in full or his manager/publicist did then filled him in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Because it is. I live in LA and the odds of a TMZ pap being on this exact alley AND would recognize him looking like that... zero. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StayFrosty said:

Idgi they dated for like 2 months and she made 500 tracks about him

1 hour ago, I Am Music said:

I thought he was someone she was just having fun with. I don't get it either. 

She's had a thing for them since they first hung out all the way back in the 1989 era

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Because it is. This is literally the definition of a papwalk lol.

32 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I thought only Daddy I Love Him was about him and it was Taylor lashing at the internet and defending him???? I need someone to uncover all the details on this situationship

"Defending him"?!

Clearly someone hasn't listened to the album but still wanna contribute lol.

She scalded him left and right in TSMWEL alone lol.

37 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Oh sis. Like 90% of the album is about him :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

Haven't heard the album, I thought the album was about her own personal life and some Travis songs. Why would she put multiple songs on her album about a man that was supposed to be just a hook up and not serious thing :gaycat5:?

Put some respect on this man's name; he inspired Taylor's best song, GUILTY AS SIN, SO THANK YOU SIRRRR RATTY! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

They should've asked him real pressing issues as, "If you think Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist, then why don't you use him as a producer?"

@Kayseri Mantisi

That one Charlie Puth stan on here would love to know this as well

• Haha 1

#FREERINASAWAYAMA

#THESMALLESTMANTAYLORHASEVERKNOWN
#LOOKEDLIKEHEWOULDHAVEBULLIEDYOUINHIGHSCHOOL

:jonny6:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

His duplicity (particularly regarding his friend's lies revealed on the Red Scare podcast after their breakup) was and is gross, but to have a TMZ-style street interview ambush from Entertainment Tonight of all outlets is really weird and cringe.

I get the Swifties are loud and large enough to punch above their weight in the monoculture but this coverage doesn't really help their cause.

Are any paparazzi not staged these days?

43 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Are any paparazzi not staged these days?

ET's more legacy media, but I guess they're catching up….

1 hour ago, Goaty said:

Oh sis. Like 90% of the album is about him :gaycat6:

Wait, what? Most of the album is about him? I thought it was about Joe. :psyduck:

damn all ya'll do is hate, these comments are not even funny. trite and childish. 

the way this album is going to go down in history and be thought of as a classic ten years from now. watch.

Edited by Black Sunflower

No way this narcissist hasn't listened to it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Wait, what? Most of the album is about him? I thought it was about Joe. :psyduck:

Joe got like 3 songs :rip: 

5 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Kudos for sexing, mama. For being a flop fling. 

Fling? She's been hung up on him for exactly a decade. She the flop, fam. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.