• LegaMyth

• Hex

• DoubleRainbow!

• Phaunzie

She looks sexy but this Elon alliance is not it Katy :shakeno:

interacting with this human dumpster at all is a choice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hex said:

It's gross and I think all mentioned are frauds who put on a front BUT there is more to Tesla than just Elon... the difference is Katy directly tags him with #idol. Weirdo behavior for someone allegedly champions LGBT rights.

It's the same s**t. They're also supporting Elon Musk, just in a "passive" way which looks hypocritical. Weird behavior for also Lady GaGa and Beyoncé. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

It's the same s**t. They're also supporting Elon Musk, just in a "passive" way which looks hypocritical. Weird behavior for also Lady GaGa and Beyoncé. 

It's Jay's Cybertruck. Beyoncé begged him not to buy it and is reportedly taking the kids to school in her blue El Camino as a passive form of protest.

• Haha 8

24 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Neither Gaga nor Beyonce have posted a direct THANK YOU post to Elon Musk. They may drive in his cars, like millions of Californians, but that is different from this shoutout.

5 minutes ago, Yakult said:

It's Jay's Cybertruck. Beyoncé begged him not to buy it and is reportedly taking the kids to school in her blue El Camino as a passive form of protest.

:ahh: This is like me saying "Gaga was forced by her boyfriend to buy a Cybertruck". Give me a break. They can buy and use the cars, but to shoutout a major transphobe fueling hate crimes against the LGBT community is pathetic.

So many jealous homosex in here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 hour ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Hopefully those in the thread have the same energy towards Lady GaGa and Beyoncé who also have that Tesla.

spacer.png

Kats fighting for the life thinking these are the same as publicly posting a sponsored Tweet shouting Elon out. :ahh: 

Both of these cars belong to their significant others. Katy's car was given to HER in exchange for a PR shoutout.

Not her cozying up to a conservative homophobe, when her remaining 3 stans are all gays... 

Thank God she's over. Finished. Washed. Finito. Fried.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ok now give us the dr luke max martin bops

aw katy i was rooting for u

37 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

I agree but there is more to Tesla than just Elon. Directly tagging him with #idol is much more freakish and uncomfortable.

• Like 2

not her giving her one of the ones they recalled (all of them)

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Not her cozying up to a conservative homophobe, when her remaining 3 stans are all gays... 

Thank God she's over. Finished. Washed. Finito. Fried.

spacer.png

We don't really know much about this situation except for the tweets.

Well, at least she didn't get 90 days probation for four counts of assault against her mother-in-law. I couldn't stan that! 

1 minute ago, Hex said:

I agree but there is more to Tesla than just Elon. Directly tagging him with #idol is much more freakish and uncomfortable.

prob just bc its an american idol related promo, but lol yea it isn't a great look

How she always on the wrong side of history? :ahh:

Those cars are the Sydney Sweeney it girl of automobiles in Miami. I've seen people go nuts and film them with their phones on the sidewalk as they pass by them :skull: kids scream it's Batman. My coworkers leaving their desk to go outside to spot one 

Katy is going full throttle this era  👀 lots of skin-slapping hard pounding sex, high-concept speedsters, baby on fire left on the floor. I can't be more hyped for her new KP6 music

:jonny5:

@Walk_Away21 @Reverse Warholian

• Haha 3

She better sell it quickly

Edited by Shimenawa

Hope she gets that pedal fixed or the car will be serving Unconditionally music video in no time

tumblr_mwjde2pReF1qi5gjzo9_400.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, LadyDiana said:

Unlessss, .... she is one of them?!

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

She is, I'm sorry, but once is a coincidence, MORE THAN ONE is a ******* trend.

**** Katy Perry, seriously. 

3 hours ago, Hex said:

When are we going to accept that she's a closet conservative who doesn't give a flying *** about her LGBT fans? Between this and following Ben Shapiro, it's very apparent. This is gross. She's always been tone deaf but this is a new level. She deserves to be flopping like she is. The GP can see that she isn't genuine. :pig:

Is it even a question anymore? She's the only pop girl to ever share her proud vote for a republican :rip: 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.