Céline finally addresses the Taylor situation

Michael196

She is too classy and sweet to ever address this or say anything negative.

Doesn't take away the fact that Taylor behaved horribly

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She talks more about her coat in this clip than Taylor. Lmao.

• Haha 2

She didnt say anything about "the situation" tho

Also Celine is like ...  aint nobody got time for that GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

She talks more about her coat in this clip than Taylor. Lmao.

Aretha Franklin Shade GIF

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

but i thought taylor was a monster with no class. morals and education who made celine feel horrible and belittled?

Nothing in this video refutes this :gaycat5:

• Haha 2

Ha! Swifties be like, "it's all in yalls heads!" But our classy queen remains classy. The fact that Celine didn't throw shade at Taylor speaks more about her character and less about how she truly felt about Taylor's disrespectful behavior. If she truly was unbothered by the snub she would have addressed it and  shut everything down right there and then. I am sure she is aware of all the attention this incident got and yet she chose not to defend Taylor which tells us everything we need to know. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

She called it honor, and then didn't say a word about feeling slighted, dismissed, angered, or anything else. I would take that as all the addressing she needs to do, and would hope that people will stop putting words in her mouth and thoughts in her head just to fit their stan war narrative. Of all the people in the world who don't want to be a part of that sort of thing, Celine Dion's gonna be at the top of that list. 

Celine is old now so her lifeview is different from the young people. She is forgiving. But we see it for what it is. That vile conniving evil witch def shaded celine at the grammys. Even celine cant convince me otherwise. 

• Haha 1

Celine , the Legend that you are.:heart:

Poor Celine had to hide behind her coat because how Taylor made her feel :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.