Beyoncé shows off gorgeous natural hair in haircare tutorial for CÉCRED

Lovett

16 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

The stans supporting this then they will complain when she becomes extremely successful with hair product and stops making music.. if I were ya'll I'd boycott from the start 

this is exactly why I didn't post praise in this thread when I saw it earlier....her hair is gorgeous and suits her perfectly, but outside success pop girlies has almost never lead to good things for their music stans. 

The difference is I think that Beyoncé genuinely loves music and performing, so I can totally see her just hawking this as merch on her forthcoming tours. Plus, seeing her open up like this is a treat, and kinda balances out the Avon lady vibes. 

• Like 4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Chris

• swissman

• Starshine

The fumes from some who say she is wearing extensions or something.

:lmao:

hbz-bey-tidal-3-1508331361.jpg

beyonce-crecred-party-tout-022124-a175d655e9cd49319339356b609960ef.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

sorry but I don't believe it. why is she posting an alleged "tutorial" but has an entire team behind her working on her head? I want to see the raw footage to see if that so-called product was the ONLY thing added to her hair. @fbi if you can see this, since I know ya'll monitor the internet, please review and confirm if it indeed the truth. sincerely, an American tax payer. thank you in advance.

oh, you are trying again

She looks beautiful, but it would've been even better without the filter. 

On 4/22/2024 at 5:41 PM, Taste of Honey said:

:ahh:

I certainly am sure I know a couple bald-headed hatin ass folk who were foaming at the mouth POUNDING on their keyboard when they saw this. :lmao:

On 4/23/2024 at 4:01 AM, Chris said:

The fumes from some who say she is wearing extensions or something.

:lmao:

And they all swear they've been doing years for a long time so they just know it's a wig. 

There's one girl who started that on her video and they all copied and pasted saying the same thing. You know they're mad. :lmao:

41 minutes ago, BnPac said:

There's one girl who started that on her video and they all copied and pasted saying the same thing

Who?

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Who?

I meant a girl under Bey's video on IG. I don't know her or remember her name her name but she has a bunch of comments under B's video on Instagram. :laugh:

Amazing hair :smitten:

Long hair don't care :heart:

The way the people are seething that she has beautiful hair.

giphy.gif

On 4/23/2024 at 3:53 AM, Xtina23 said:

sorry but I don't believe it. why is she posting an alleged "tutorial" but has an entire team behind her working on her head? I want to see the raw footage to see if that so-called product was the ONLY thing added to her hair. @fbi if you can see this, since I know ya'll monitor the internet, please review and confirm if it indeed the truth. sincerely, an American tax payer. thank you in advance.

if you bald just say it bald man

I've missed her being humble and real

wow the volume :eek: the look before the ponytail should have been THE look.

I've seen this clip so many times on social media and I'm still in awe.  :alexz3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.