Joe Biden doubles down on false claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals

GraceRandolph

• Thumbs Down 1

plants vs zombies

EDIT: NEVERMIND I misread cannibals as CANNABIS :rip: my joke does not land in that case :-((

Edited by Pendulum
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

first things first ill eat ya brains

• Haha 13

If you actually read your own article Biden's story matches the official report.

The cannibal part was just something he was told or he came to his own conclusion because the body was never found and there is NO official explanation of what happened to it. It's still missing.

Maybe he meant zombies, not cannibals. I've seen the American politicians, those definitely exist :johnald:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

if he is so sure maybe he ate him himself

822435596d2cb84c77e49cfec8d7fa99

• Haha 8

The cannibals ate. 

Modern day cannibals, the ball's in your coat — get your serving of Sloppy Joe before elections 

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

If you actually read your own article Biden's story matches the official report.

The cannibal part was just something he was told or he came to his own conclusion because the body was never found

I know yall are not dense enough to miss the horrific racial implications when assuming the reason your pop pop died because his plane crashed over New Guinea is ~savage tribal cannibalism~ and not his ass drowning or starving to death or getting eaten by, you know, the myriad of animals that eat humans too. :rip:

The documents referenced even mention that the plane malfunctioned *over* water. 

It's just tone-deaf and weird. Thank God that John McCain wasn't a Democrat or we'd have discourse defending anti-Asian racial slurs.

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 5

20 minutes ago, Communion said:

I know yall are not dense enough to miss the horrific racial implications when assuming the reason your pop pop died because his plane crashed over New Guinea is ~savage tribal cannibalism~ and not his ass drowning or starving to death or getting eaten by, you know, the myriad of animals that eat humans too. :rip:

The documents referenced even mention that the plane malfunctioned *over* water. 

It's just tone-deaf and weird. Thank God that John McCain wasn't a Democrat or we'd have discourse defending anti-Asian racial slurs.

My bad. They carried Ambrose on a giant cutting board, shaved his head and then in a dramatic turn of events Joe's pop pop ate them all up with the help of Migos.

The Bidens/Finnegans were the real cannibals

What's the context behind this story?

tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

I read that as cannabis at first :deadbanana2:

can this demented botox'd ***** just shut the **** up for once - we DONT CARE about your racist family lore. :dancehall2:

deschedule cannabis you dumb HAG :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.