Taylor cozied up to Ice Spice cuz...

Blumoon

...that racist man ghosted her.

Interesting....wrote she was ready to tarnish her good name for the ghetto gaggers lovin Nazi salutin piece of trash.  Told her fans to **** awf about it(on the album after he dropped her ass :gaycat7:).

Ironic because word on the streets was she dropped him for his antics and was supporting Spice after his hate. :gaycat6:

What a queen. :coffee2:

Edited by Blumoon
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

I still have no answer. Ice Spice wasn't an IT girl or demonstrated any A-list potential.

they "friendship" is convenient. 

and ice prob using her for a collab on Y2K.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bends said:

I still have no answer. Ice Spice wasn't an IT girl or demonstrated any A-list potential.

She was clearly trying to get back at that man.  

Tragique.

hold up, you're onto something

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif?ex=66340ec8&is=662199

This is right up Swift's alley, calculated and nasty. I would not be surprised at all. You are def on to something lmfao

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

This is right up Swift's alley, calculated and nasty. I would not be surprised at all. You are def on to something lmfao

Exactly. She shouldve let everyone think she did it to support Spice and not cuz her racist dropped her.

What do you mean? 

what-confused.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.