Taylor is the only woman destroying the male competition. Why doesn't ATRL support?

Diesel is Desire

No one wants the males "destroyed" just for the sake it. People here don't like how mediocre they are, but they're not going to stan someone even more mediocre than them because she's a female artist.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan

• The Music Industry

• Diesel is Desire

• Phaunzie

lol at the misogyny claims. 

Some of the "male competition" is delivering better music. 

Plus stop trying to use Taylor as the blanket for all pop girls and assuming everyone should back her as a default.  Such entitlement… plus other pop girls  are destroying male competition as well. 

• Like 1

Taylor is a blonde white woman, she's still more privileged than Drake, The Weeknd and Bad Bunny will ever be so not sure why people should support her just because she's crushing the competition. 

I actually love Taylor's music though, I just can't fully support her due to the racism by the Swifties and unnecessary hate against Beyoncé.

nicki.png

• Like 2

This thread made me realize that to fight the mid-ness of Ed Sheeran, Drake and Bad Bunny we needed someone equally mid so I'm grateful that Taylor could pick up that mantle. 

• Haha 9

Pretty much adore her music. Less fond of her as a person (or rather her public persona and speculated behind the scene character) and definitely can't get into the fandom as I cannot see myself randomly attacking other fandoms with stats all day. :chick1:

10 quality tracks anyday. U really have to be a jobless loser or a university student if u can find enough time to stream 30 songs at once.

49 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Because of jealousy and hatred that people reduce her talent to "only being successful because she's a white woman" while they blatantly ignore her artistry as a lyricist and composer. 

spacer.png

girl...

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

Doesn't she have the most stans out of anyone in this place?

Right her album thread has 1400 pages. Not everyone is going to like her but she by no means has a small fanbase here

we just don't connect with the music and the artist

Wtf is Atrls obsession with having to hate male artists. It's weird, grow up. This place is about people who I assume like music. So loving or hating an artist based on what's in between their legs is reductive. 

• Thanks 8

10 minutes ago, shimind said:

10 quality tracks anyday. U really have to be a jobless loser or a university student if u can find enough time to stream 30 songs at once.

It's only 2 hours, there's 24 hours in a day. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Wtf is Atrls obsession with having to hate male artists. It's weird, grow up. This place is about people who I assume like music. So loving or hating an artist based on what's in between their legs is reductive. 

Thank you!

I do not not support her. I stream when she puts out new music. I just don't find her interesting as an artist since Evermore. I believe she has more quality work in her left though she just needs a break and fire Jack and work with new people.

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
19 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

spacer.png

girl...

Ok?

20 minutes ago, shimind said:

You can work and listen to music at the same time, like any normal swiftie would do :chick2:

So what you're saying is we should like something because of its charts and sales?

I don't stan her because to me she's literally the female ed, drake and bad bunny 🤷‍♀️ 

how about we support other talented female artists too?

There are more superstars that are women than there are men. Beyoncé, Taylor, Ariana, Rihanna, Olivia, Billie. Very few men are on their level in terms of numbers, fame, acclaim,  etc. 

• Like 1

Because it's not their fave, if she was they would, that's how they work.

Edited by UnusualBoy

Cause atrl is full of pick me gays

It's not anti-woman or anti-feminism to dislike Taylor or her music. Her co-opting of the "There's a special place in hell for women who don't support women" quote really twisted some of y'all's concept of feminism. 

• Like 1

Well, I definitely prefer her over the likes of Morgan Wallen, but her destroying the men won't automarltically make it easier for other female artists to compete with them, and the general situation remains the same, with Taylor being in her own league.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diesel is Desire said:

Taylor Swift is the only woman who can pull the numbers she is pulling, destroying forces like Drake, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, and Bad Bunny.

Why doesn't ATRL support a woman finally being able to destroy the male-dominated industry?

Is it misogyny?

:clack:

I am not anti-male. 60% of all my music consumption is by male acts. (only 33 of my top 100 most streamed acts are female artists). Males can release incredible music too, u know. 

42 minutes ago, Tropez said:

This place is about people who I assume like music. So loving or hating an artist based on what's in between their legs is reductive. 

The gays, this place is about the gays who like charts and stats music

Just now, TitanicSurvivor said:

The gays, this place is about the gays who like charts and stats music

Not everyone on here is gay. There's also straight women, trans women who do no identify as gay. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.