• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• B-Luke

• Donquizote

• itsjem

5 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Pop songs flop on Sunday because they tend to be vulgar in one way or another. Since this album is Elementary friendly Taylor's large Christian girl fan base that normally blocks secular music on Sunday played this album alongside worship music. 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Pop songs flop on Sunday because they tend to be vulgar in one way or another. Since this album is Elementary friendly Taylor's large Christian girl fan base that normally blocks secular music on Sunday played this album alongside worship music. 

Stream The Prophecy now, amen! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

29 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Yeah how's that 91 holding up for rennie in the long run 💀

I just checked. It's still at 91.

9 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

:suburban:

32 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

A bit more context, as well! :)

Why do you think 20 journalists liking another album 9% more is relevant to this thread?:biblionny:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I just checked. It's still at 91.

I meant and what did that do for it, low recurrents, no AOTY, not part of any long lasting conversation besides Jay Z getting pissed on stage

Edited by Redstreak
  • Like 9

Do we have a tracking of daily US streams ?

1 minute ago, Maroonx said:

290,566,133 in 3 days.

• Thanks 1

Beyoncé's Sunday numbers have always been catastrophic for years and it hasn't stopped. CC probably did less than 10M yesterday. Her streams are stable during the week then collapse every single Sunday without exception and she never recovers. So that was a bad comparison. A comparison that was unnecessary since Taylor's day3 numbers are amazing and able to stand on their own.

Eternal Sunshine was right there 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I meant and what did that do for it, low recurrents, no AOTY, not part of any long lasting conversation besides Jay Z getting pissed on stage

but YOU 🫵 brought up Renaissance and are talking about it in a thread that has nothing to do with it. So what is the truth? 

• Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Stop quoting this article. You'll get a warning point. Not to mention it's a really bad look for you and just further solidify those allegations about swifties

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

but YOU 🫵 brought up Renaissance and are talking about it in a thread that has nothing to do with it. So what is the truth? 

Because they brought up CC's meta score, it's not like it was an out of nowhere connection

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The emoji use is sending me, you better get them :rip:

Y'all need to leave Bey out of this, most of the people bringing her up (and vice versa) are not fans of either of them, stop trying to start ****. Both albums can stand on their own are completely unrelated.

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

Stop quoting this article. You'll get a warning point. Not to mention it's a really bad look for you and just further solidify those allegations about swifties

If you don't wanna argue with Swifties why are you in a thread about Taylor's new album ? Get a Life in the Cowboy Cartier Thread 

• Like 3

can the beyonce fans stfu? holy crap

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brikenbur said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

A bit more context, as well! :)

Hiding behind Beyonce isn't going to make your real fav Britney any less panned

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

She should be between 450M and 500M after 3 days

She's definitely doing +1B on 1st week :chick2:, great numbers 

48 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

It has a song about masturbation :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Sweeftie13 said:

If you don't wanna argue with Swifties why are you in a thread about Taylor's new album ? Get a Life in the Cowboy Cartier Thread 

But I'm not arguing. I literally praised these numbers. Now if I see a swiftie posting racist articles that have been banned from this forum, of course I will call them out. You're mad at me for praising Taylor but not at that racist swiftie. That says a lot about you 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

This is such an extraordinary achievement. Some girlie's entire albums don't even get such total streams for forever, and Taylor just blew past these insane numbers in 3 days. :chick2:

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

290,566,133 in 3 days.

ICDIWABH the next single :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.