Mario Winans "I Don't Wanna Know" certified platinum in US

Renan90

not that it matters but I wonder will Atlantic ever update Cassie's certifications? cuz surely Bad Boy will not :biblionny:

Long overdue. Metro Boomin re-doing this (Creepin) definitely helped it get over the line.

I am honestly surprised that it wasn't even 1x platinum 20 years ago, considering it spent 8 weeks at #2 behind Usher's singles.

IDWK and the Creepin' remake both failed to hit #1 on the Hot 100 and Mainstream Top 40 / Pop Songs, which is quite a bummer.

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

I am honestly surprised that it wasn't even 1x platinum 20 years ago, considering it spent 8 weeks at #2 behind Usher's singles.

IDWK and the Creepin' remake both failed to hit #1 on the Hot 100 and Mainstream Top 40 / Pop Songs, which is quite a bummer.

I think RIAA didn't do their certification process correctly or his label didn't submit all of its data

It has 650M Global streams on Spotify alone. Ain't no way it's only Platinum in the US with digital sales:rip:

A CLASSIC, but I agree it def didn't take 20 years to get Platinum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.