Since Chromatica, Taylor has released 8/9 albums and 200 tracks, shocked?

BOAZ

Its okay. Id rather gaga release quality 13 track albums once every 3-4 years than bombard us with 30 versions of the same song every 6 months. That counts as a ter*orist activity. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOAZ

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Miss Anthropocene

• LIDDOATIN

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate everyone who does not release a new album every 2 years. (3 max). 

It's become utterly ridiculous now with some of my favs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shimind said:

Its okay. Id rather gaga release quality 13 track albums once every 3-4 years than bombard us with 30 versions of the same song every 6 months. That counts as a ter*orist activity. 

Was that Chromatica? 

h37LT9F.gif

3 hours ago, BnPac said:

Gaga is releasing at a normal pace, I think, Chromatica was in 2020 and she was in a soundtrack, did a remix album and is in a movie. 

No one compares with Tay's pace nowadays, even rappers don't go as fast. 

Most popstars have released 2-3 albums since 2020. Beyonce, Ari, Lana, Kacey Musgraves (off the top of my head) and many more. Taylor works at an unreal pace but Gaga moves unusually slow. I guess pop is low low low on her list these days (almost like a past career one could say) but Gaga still moves at a snails pace. I wonder why she doesn't shoot a couple of movies a year like regular movie stars if she isn't feeling music anymore.

Gaga doesn't care about music anymore. She knows her days of being a big popstar are futile. 

Edited by Havoc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.