Are you team Joe or team Taylor

Digitalism

What team are you?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Taylor or Joe

• Taylor
    • Joe

1 hour ago, Wolf Alice said:

Only like 4 songs are about Joe and she doesn't even drag him that hard :rip: All the drags went to Matty

i honestly have no idea who the songs are about unless told lol

The biggest scam of the century is this album being marketed as a Joe album when it was really about Matty. :dies:

It's not the first time she catfished us with an album, after she had all of us thinking Midnights was going to be some 70's soft rock Stevie Nicks type of record from the photoshoot aesthetic, and intentionally mislead us because it ended up being a synth pop glittery borderline-bubblegum pop record :ahh:

Neither because that wasn't my relationship and I don't know these people. But I do feel bad for Joe since he's been harassed as an abusive cheater for months now just because Swifities had to make him the bad guy. I hope that he's in a better mental state now that everyone knows that this album is actually about Matty.

Edited by JoJo

I side with the victim.

So Joe.

I feel sorry for Joe bc he got her worst album :rip:

It's like she half-a**ed the drags

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.