4B+ Discord chats have been harvested and up for sale

glitch

The site is called Spy.pet, and claims to have obtained more than four billion public messages, made by roughly 620 million users, logged into more than 14,000 servers.

It offers a profile for each individual user, which contains known aliases, connected accounts for services such as Steam or GitHub, Discord servers, and public messages. To access the profile, all a user needs to do is pay a small fee (up to $0.10) in cryptocurrency.

There is also an "enterprise" model, advertised to be used in AI model training, or for intelligence-gathering by law enforcement. For this model, however, the potential customer should reach out to the site's admins. 

Source

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

OGH discord in panic lockdown

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

OGH Discord server lost. :keir:

:gaygacat4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Not my nudes

giphy.gif

Nobody paying to see that I fear

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My cute little back and forths between the guy I'm talking to is going to be sold and turned into a movie I fear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, glitch said:

To access the profile, all a user needs to do is pay a small fee (up to $0.10) in cryptocurrency.

AI model training, or for intelligence-gathering by law enforcement. 

What a strange time to be alive, we are truly in the dystopian age. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, glitch said:

There is also an "enterprise" model, advertised to be used in AI model training

When chat gpt starts hating black Pink y'all can thank me :kiss:

I thought Discord was for gamers or something, idk :psyduck:

Oh they're gonna see me sending my bf sooo many unreleased Charli and Gaga tracks, it's bankruptcy for me when the RIAA lawsuit hits I fear :clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Im sure that Atrl Gaga discord is shaking in their music leaks / solicitated nudes.

Girl, my Discord chats are just links to leaks and people asking me about vinyl records. 

the dead by daylight discord i use is in shambles i fear 

:clack:

• Haha 1

I really need someone to add me to that fabled OGH discord since I've been accused of being a member countless times, yet I've never laid eyes upon it

9 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Oh they're gonna see me sending my bf sooo many unreleased Charli and Gaga tracks, it's bankruptcy for me when the RIAA lawsuit hits I fear :clack:

WAIT, lemme delete a certain chicken I sent to a friend nicki.png

• Haha 1

It will most likely be taken down again, this happened before with Dis.cool :rip:

Also, the right of removal is part of GDPR, which the website is violating while the server is based in Netherlands, there are not really smart, are they :deadbanana2:

Edited by Gwendolyn

Hope they enjoy those million Mudae bot posts where I was trying to get the right husbando

IMG_2307.thumb.jpeg.fd0f6869f42b8cdbc2e1

3 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

I thought Discord was for gamers or something, idk :psyduck:

Discord is for anything now. It may have started as mostly gamers, but now any group that has  a base that is into the latest info on their shared interest, has one. 

• Thanks 2

Absolutely insane. This is probably even better than Reddit's data because of the human lingo.

Will make Llama or GPT very very human like if trained on that

Its over for me and my friends, we use discord for all of our communication :rip: 

My best friend and I have 200k messages exchanged alone, no one hasnt been ruthlessly dragged at some point. A gold mine for interpersonal friendship drama I fear :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.