Nestlé adds sugar to infant milk sold in poorer countries, report finds

GraceRandolph

nestlè's CRUEL antics in less developed countries has lowkey been known for years now yall google it it's messed up and runs so deep!!!!

• Like 12

That's awful.

I know there are lots of cultural differences but there'd be a massive benefit from having more global consumer safety and health regulations. The biggest beneficiaries would be countries that have poor institutions and can't introduce these regulations themselves. We shouldn't let multinational companies exploit poorer countries this way just because it's not technically illegal.

Edited by Gelato

sounds like a local regulatory issue tbh... the most off putting thing is why the WHO only issued those guidelines that are applicable in the European region :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller

Haven't bought anything from this evil company for over a decade. These practises and worse ones have been known for a long time.

• Like 4

Nestlé is the most evil corporation out there. 

• Like 1

Can someone explain this to me like i'm 5 

1 hour ago, makeme said:

Can someone explain this to me like i'm 5 

they want those babies HOOKED on their sweet milk so their parents keep buying them again and again :cm:

2 hours ago, AMIT said:

they want those babies HOOKED on their sweet milk so their parents keep buying them again and again :cm:

OMGGGGGGGG thats like literally evil wtf...... 

Let me boycott 

4 minutes ago, makeme said:

OMGGGGGGGG thats like literally evil wtf...... 

Let me boycott 

I mean yeah, all corporations are evil (and that is doubly true when it comes to ''poor'' countries)... some just more blatant than others. Nestlé is notoriously bottom of the barrel awful, though. :celestial5:

https://www.businessinsider.com/nestl-takes-over-small-towns-water-supply-2016-9

This is a very uncool thing to do

All corporations are evil. Even if they get called out for this, they will just find another evil thing to do. It's a war that can't be won, but we can make it for them as hard as possible.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.