• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

The way literally every single "promo" for Tortured Bank Accounts has been Taylor asking us to buy something. 

buy-twenty.gif

The way she influenced others into doing this kind of boring ass shamelessly capitalistic rollout and now everyone is just spamming "buy my vinyl and signed CDs" too. At least give us something and ask for our coins in return.

buy-twenty.gif

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

The way she's literally conditioned us so that I'm perfectly happy to ******* do it, too

buy-twenty.gif

On the other hand, my Taylor Swift expenditures since 2020:

-1 folklore CD

-1 evermore CD

-1 ATW10MV digital single

-1 Eras Tour ticket

buy-twenty.gif

eh, as long as she sails over 2 million, better to have more people pick them up in later weeks for longevity

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

This actually ****** me out of trying to get the vinyl just now as it sold out - the stupid thing doesn't accept the Captcha automatically and I didn't see there was a tiny "submit" button, barely visible on my phone :rip:

I was clicking verify and submit and it would just refresh the page. WHAT THE HELL :biblionny:

spacer.png

Honestly It's Better if She Just makes a record feels more "Natural". So around 2M and something, Better than 1989 and mid but not the double.

Or knowing her She won't release a next album very soon if could sell a lot less than this :suburban:

Edited by vale9001

this is my first meltdown on this thread, no one talk to me 

• Haha 5

The signed copies sold literally instantly on the french store. They were available for less than 30 seconds. :rip:

2 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

Uuggghhhhhh not her dropping signed editions when I literally have $1.32 in my bank account. It wouldn't even bother me if I still had my signed folklore by CD but I lost it in a fire last March

If you're serious, I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope the fire didn't do too much damage...

• Like 2

When the album sucks and we're all stuck with a dozen copies

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

2M more sales at this point

image-w856.thumb.jpg.754f1b70763f17e46a9

Well... let's get to it. 

Manuscript

Deluxe Manuscript

Bolter

Albatross

Black Dog

Clear Manuscript

Signed Manuscript

buy-twenty.gif

I think the secret sauce to blow the lid off her possible opening week numbers is Record Store Day. If she has nothing planned or just something the same scope as Folklore LPSS, that's fine. But if that was a move to test the waters for a huge special event - say, for example, a whole fifth variant with a wide release to US record stores? Then we're talking.

• Like 2

Just now, Klein said:

The signed copies sold literally instantly on the french store. They were available for less than 30 seconds. :rip:

the louvre in the palm of her hand

help, i'm still trying to buy the CD 

still on that checkout page

buy-twenty.gif

you left me no choice but to unstan forever

buy-twenty.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, cruelcooper said:

When the album sucks and we're all stuck with a dozen copies

spacer.png

OMG imagine! 5 vinyl variants, 4 CDs - all collecting DUST :psyduck:

For comparison: Midnights had around 550k pre-orders, so it sold around 590k pure sales first week (including 161k from digital copies) and 419k streaming equivalent units.

TTPD first week sales (not accounting pre orders) will most likely benefit from RSD and those stores being open all night, and also bigger streaming figures

If that twitter account isn't lying about 2M pre-orders, well…

adele hello GIF by Columbia Records

• Thanks 1

Some of y'all have the nerve, the audacity to try and snatch signed copies on your phones?!!!!

Bringing knives to a gun fight smh

_multiple-monitor-setup.gif

• Haha 1

Based on some numbers my prediction is that she released 50K today (vinyl and cd) and is releasing that amount for every variant.

So 200K signed units in total.

:coffee:

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

eh, as long as she sails over 2 million, better to have more people pick them up in later weeks for longevity

Something that most definitely didn't happen to Adele

Imagem

• Haha 3

she's more popular than ever i agree that if she did traditional promo and went all out maybe she could reach astronomical levels of success.

Just now, Heldenzeit said:

OMG imagine! 5 vinyl variants, 4 CDs - all collecting DUST :psyduck:

Everybody moved on, I, I stayed there
Dust collected on my pinned-up hair
They expected me to find somewhere

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I think the secret sauce to blow the lid off her possible opening week numbers is Record Store Say. If she has nothing planned or just something the same scope as Folklore LPSS, that's fine. But if that was a move to test the waters for a huge special event - say, for example, a whole fifth variant with a wide release to US record stores? Then we're talking.

It wasn't announced with the RSD original press release, but, it would be something she would do and release being RSD weekend is too perfect of a choice to be a coincidence

:gaycat4:

• Like 1

Just now, ttds said:

For comparison: Midnights had around 550k pre-orders, so it sold around 590k pure sales first week (including 161k from digital copies) and 419k streaming equivalent units.

TTPD first week sales (not accounting pre orders) will most likely benefit from RSD and those stores being open all night, and also bigger streaming figures

If that twitter account isn't lying about 2M pre-orders, well…

adele hello GIF by Columbia Records

3M on lock

200.gif?cid=a595bef33dn66l0qbv39358krr8x

Spoiler

let me set her up cause i'm mad about the sold out CDs

• Haha 4

If this beats Adele record TS12 will be her 30.

The Spirit of Engels is planning its Revenge. 

5 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

not fast enough babes. :monkey:

That ******* sucks. And it's literally 2am here in Sydney. Who are even up to sell them out sooo fast. :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.