Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Taylor is definitely going to the IHeart Music Awards btw, her little private bird of steel is flying to L.A. as we speak. 

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 52.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

3 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Taylor is definitely going to the IHeart Music Awards btw, her little private bird of steel is flying to L.A. as we speak. 

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

Ready for her to put her ✌️ in the air for the pictures

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

7 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

i can already picture it- accepting her award- thank you thank you... by the way the first track from my BRAND NEW ALBUM will be out ON FRIDAY, it's called fortnight featuring POST MALONE- can't wait for you guys to hear it!!! (then i woke up)

Edited by SLUTTVFTV

1 minute ago, SLUTTVFTV said:

i can already picture it- accepting her award- thank you thank you... by the way the first track from my BRAND NEW ALBUM will be out ON FRIDAY, it's called fortnight featuring POST MALONE- can't wait for you guys to hear it!!! (then i woke up)

No better place to announce it than a top tier event attended by 100 fans, Ava Max, Dove Cameron and one of The Chainsmokers (the other one is at the bathroom sharing lines with MGK). And 65k people watching at home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

50 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Of course the skits don't help the views, but her videos with no skits don't smash on Youtube either. And it doesn't depend on who directs them because, as we both agree, people use Youtube to stream music and not to watch the videos. Most of the times they are not even looking at the screen. They have poor views simply because her demographic is not streaming on Youtube, the only way to smash there is to have a huge radio hit in Latin America (where older people still stream on Youtube) or certain parts of Asia. Look at Olivia Rodrigo's youtube streams, for example, who has a similar demographic.

Her videos with no skit don't smash on YouTube because they're far from smash hits. Lavender Haze is already below multiple album tracks on daily spotify streams and nobody was going to watch karma video especially with that remix. As you already said, it's about the music especially the hit songs. Her only smash hits these decades are cruel summer (audio gained almost 100m since 2023) and anti hero. 

Smash Hits

I ain't worried - 271,471,175

I'm good - 261,501,582

unholy - 237,742,515 ( a fad)

Anti Hero - 194,475,748 (interrupted music)

kill Bill - 100,791,084 interrupted music and explicit video) 

Moderate hits  

What was I made for - 123,819,755

Vampire - 100,001,890 

So yes, making normal music videos still help a lot considering these two are 2x smaller than kill bill and anti hero and only came out months after. 

Anti Hero did great but without the skit, it should comfortably be sitting at around 260-270m since it was a smash hit. Cruel Summer also was another missed opportunity for a smash music video.

---- 

Sorry for this

Please keep scrolling

:khalyan:

3 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

No better place to announce it than a top tier event attended by 100 fans, Ava Max, Dove Cameron and one of The Chainsmokers (the other one is at the bathroom sharing lines with MGK). And 65k people watching at home.

streets are saying she will bring a certain member from the bejeweled footballers division :coffee2: 

40 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

We're either getting Rep TV Q4 like right towards the end of the year or early 2024 for sure.

When trying to buy the phantom vinyl at Target, the link said "serpentine vinyl.” That's 100% a rep TV vinyl. It's coming this year.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maroon legacy said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

The Bejeweled Footballers Division EP

6 Tracks + Bonus Track "Killer Kern (Demo)”

Collectible 24-page book-bound jacket with three replicas of Travis Kelce's handwritten lyrics unique to this vinyl and never-before-seen photos
Avaliable only for 72 Hours!

This is all new to me...I've never been jealous OF Taylor. :WAP:

So happy for her omg :heart:

Edited by Mandalore
  • Haha 1

This thread will have 1K pages before the Album drops.

Edited by queenoftheclouds

If She goes at the iheartradio award she's such loser. Sometimes It's okay to require for your fave to act like the diva she is.

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, queenoftheclouds said:

This thread will have 1K pages before the Album drops.

if it leaks on wednesday yes. if she doesn't give us any new content i doubt it

3 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radio_stations_owned_by_iHeartMedia

You're not gonna teach Taybusiness her damn business!

She already has the radio demand and are we acting like the will play ava max next songs cause She is there ? 

:suburban:

Edited by vale9001

Just now, vale9001 said:

She already had the radio demand and are we acting like the Will play ava max next songs cause She is there ? 

It's not hard to imagine why she shows up for them. They promised her to rotate out her old catalogue for the Taylor's versions when she started the re-recordings project and she's clearly appreciative of that. As she personally expressed, they didn't have to nor did she expect them to do that. 

It's just speculation anyway, who knows if she even shows up. 

• Like 1

What if I told you after nearly two months of not wanting a lead single, I am warming up to the idea of getting Fortnight this Friday, two weeks before the album release? 

Taylor Swift - 'The Tortured Poets Department' - Page 286 - Music - ATRL

1 hour ago, Maroon legacy said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

The Bejeweled Footballers Division EP

6 Tracks + Bonus Track "Killer Kern (Demo)”

Collectible 24-page book-bound jacket with three replicas of Travis Kelce's handwritten lyrics unique to this vinyl and never-before-seen photos
Avaliable only for 72 Hours!

Yall make me SICK :ahh: 

output-onlinegiftools(1).thumb.gif.a7bda

• Haha 1

Just now, Klein said:

What if I told you after nearly two months of not wanting a lead single, I am warming up to the idea of getting Fortnight this Friday, two weeks before the album release? 

Freezer GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1

Just now, Mandalore said:

It's not hard to imagine why she shows up for them. They promised her to rotate out her old catalogue for the Taylor's versions when she started the re-recordings project and she's clearly appreciative of that. As she personally expressed, they didn't have to nor did she expect them to do that. 

It's just speculation anyway, who knows if she even shows up. 

And tbh, one of the reason the industry is sooooo supportive of her is because she keeps giving them what they want (exposure) by showing up. 

• Like 1

I'm actually going to be so disappointed when Taylor doesn't announce an extended album that includes T,WCK/KK

Spoiler

output-onlinegiftools(1).thumb.gif.a7bda

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Haha 2

I'm such a cupcake for this but I'd love a red carpet debut of her and Trav tonight :gaycat6:  

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, QueenSerenity said:

When trying to buy the phantom vinyl at Target, the link said "serpentine vinyl.” That's 100% a rep TV vinyl. It's coming this year.

OOOH I didn't know this! I had a feeling she'd pair the albums up in one year. TTPD is gonna be major but she's going to want to keep the momentum going beyond it.

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

not you 

Npmgsop.gif

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I'm such a cupcake for this but I'd love a red carpet debut of her and Trav tonight :gaycat6:  

We want their first one to be the Met Gala though, for a real Moment. :jonnycat:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I desperately need it at some point. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Only if it sounds like the AI 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.