Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Will Taylor attend tonight's iHeart Radio Awards? She did it last year in the middle of the tour.

• Replies 52.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

2 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

From dropping evermore out of the blue and so soon after folklore, to dropping 7 additional surprise tracks 3 hours after a new album release...if we follow this exponentially unhinged trajectory...:oh:

Since everyone is expecting this, she will do the most unhinged thing by not doing unhinged things at all

q03FoCp.gif

20 new tracks will be the only things we will have this year, I can't handle this

q03FoCp.gif

1 minute ago, Thorn said:

Will Taylor attend tonight's iHeart Radio Awards? She did it last year in the middle of the tour.

Last year she was receiving the big honor award (the one they're giving Beyoncé this year) so there's that. But who knows, she seems to like showing up for this ceremony in particular no matter how irrelevant it is in the public consciousness. 

4 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Since everyone is expecting this, she will do the most unhinged thing by not doing unhinged things at all

q03FoCp.gif

20 new tracks will be the only things we will have this year, I can't handle this

q03FoCp.gif

I almost tear up knowing we're about to be blessed with a brand new album. Like I genuinely thought we were gonna go dark until the tour picks back up. Ugh, we don't deserve her. :chick3:

14 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

From dropping evermore out of the blue and so soon after folklore, to dropping 7 additional surprise tracks 3 hours after a new album release...if we follow this exponentially unhinged trajectory...:oh:

He cumming q03FoCp.gif

EhseTaF.gif

• Haha 1

i'm sorry but this is the funniest image in the history of the internet

spacer.png

i can't stop laughing at it every time i see it

spacer.png

britney is our TRUE tortured poet

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Magickarp said:

He cumming

EhseTaF.gif

Cumming AND coming yes :WAP:

Surprise! I just couldn't stop writing… introducing The Pleasured Coochie Department, a collection of 16 tracks that is the sultry brother to The Tortured Poets Department!

I-Island breeze and lights down HOE

q03FoCp.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Cumming AND coming yes :WAP:

Back getting blown out so hard she forgot she's releasing a new album :WAP:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

So poetic

q03FoCp.gif

When it turns out she's actually rehearsing to add TTPD to the setlist and we realize all the silence was worth it. 

q03FoCp.gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

TS12: Kamasutra is cooking as we speak :WAP:

If she does do a 2nd album, it's 100% gonna be digital only for a few months. Can capitaylist really afford that?

q03FoCp.gif

And if she does do a 2nd album, it's gonna be on the week after TTPD. Week ✌️... we're gonna be clowning even after release

q03FoCp.gif

When she announces the lead single today then says April Fools!

spacer.png

When Fortnight & the entire genre shift album sounds like this classic-duck.gif

• Like 1

I don't think we're getting TS12 because rep TV is coming this fall 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

When Fortnight & the entire genre shift album sounds like this classic-duck.gif

Oh you want TTPD to be Album of the Millennium I see

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

the lack of a tour video for Cruel Summer is one of the most baffling decisions of the era to me…

like it would have required zero effort and also served as a tie in to the Eras movie, all the while being a callback to her old tour videos 

we were robbed :weeps:

Big MAGA would have uploaded that performance last summer

q03FoCp.gif

22 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Big MAGA would have uploaded that performance last summer

q03FoCp.gif

well at least they were consistent and all her big hits had videos 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

No but the skits are obviously not helping the views at all. You said it, people mostly use YT to stream music so they don't like having a long skit at the beginning/in the middle of a song. The replay value of the videos is also not that great. They're beautiful scenes, gorgeous scenes but I rarely feel like rewatching them over and over again (like Karma and Bejeweled). She could benefit a lot from having someone else direct her videos again. I swear we know that you're a director at this point. 

(and let's not even get started on the easter eggs..zzzz) 

Of course the skits don't help the views, but her videos with no skits don't smash on Youtube either. And it doesn't depend on who directs them because, as we both agree, people use Youtube to stream music and not to watch the videos. Most of the times they are not even looking at the screen. They have poor views simply because her demographic is not streaming on Youtube, the only way to smash there is to have a huge radio hit in Latin America (where older people still stream on Youtube) or certain parts of Asia. Look at Olivia Rodrigo's youtube streams, for example, who has a similar demographic.

1 hour ago, Danial said:

During midnights rollout, are there any indication that she has a 3am edition ready to go besides from Midnights Manifest?

there were a bunch of theories but i can't remember taylor/taylornation hinting at something

i have this memory of one of those "my friend knows someone whose cousin works somewhere that heard something about a double release" posts but i couldn't find it and it could've been (probably was) just a lucky guess?

2 minutes ago, ttds said:

there were a bunch of theories but i can't remember taylor/taylornation hinting at something

i have this memory of one of those "my friend knows someone whose cousin works somewhere that heard something about a double release" posts but i couldn't find it and it could've been (probably was) just a lucky guess?

Aaron quoted a fan saying everything wasn't as it seems on twitter after the production credits were released

• Like 2

We all lost cause today is April 1st not April 2nd. See y'all this Friday 

:khalyan:

58 minutes ago, QueenSerenity said:

I don't think we're getting TS12 because rep TV is coming this fall 

We're either getting Rep TV Q4 like right towards the end of the year or early 2024 for sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.