• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

It's human nature. It's literally why sports fans fight all year long about their favorite teams. No need to psychoanalyze it. "Us VS Them" is a fundamental foundation of human consciousness. 

It is human nature to burn hours talking about nothing!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I think it's time for us to start flooding this website with every single positive thing that goes viral about her, right? And make it sound like it went viral due to wrong reasons

That can be phase 2 if the mega thread of hatred doesn't work out. 

:clack: 

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Just a side rant about all that's been going on lately, I hope people don't get too caught up in this. I don't think a single thing has truly shifted since last year, the only thing being that she's obviously making the industry uncomfortable with her domination. And that was bound to happen. But endless videos tour went "viral" last year with people online (it's always just Twitter and small sections of Reddit or TikTok) attempting to drag her performance skills. I really don't think there's a bigger wave of hate right now than there has been since Taylor Mania started last spring. It may seem worse because it's been coming more heavily from pop stan leaning spaces this time around (stan twt, ATRL, etc because of the Charli/Billie nonsense) but that's about it.

I suppose you could also say her universal acclaim streak has obviously ended. I don't think her next few albums will be fairly reviewed whatsoever. But I hope TTPD was the worst of it, because it was clearly an album people just couldn't digest immediately. 

At the end of the day, I only care about whether I like the music, visuals, etc first and foremost. And then speaking on what metrics concern me it's whether the GP still likes her, her fanbase is still with her, and that she's still relevant. Critics mean nothing to her anymore, so if I like what she's doing then I only ~care~ about seeing that other people in the real world like it as well.

Oh yeah, 100%. This kind of viral hate has been happening ever since Taylor Mania started, it hasn't started the last few months. Those people NEVER mattered in the grand scheme of things, not then and certainly not now. 

I'm also kind of worried about the critical reception of her follow up albums, some critics will feel more comfortable bashing anything she does now because there's this feeling going around that she needs to be put in her "place". And the fact that TTPD managed to become such a massive success despite the mixed reviews will make some of them even more mad, since it's reminding them that they truly have no power in the real world :toofunny3:

Edited by Enrique523
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, mxoonlight said:

It is human nature to burn hours talking about nothing!

Yes, correct. Ancient civilizations used to gather in arenas and coliseums just to LISTEN to legislators discuss society. :gaycat6: 

Taylor Swift goes mega viral for stealing from Rihanna 

Edited by Badgalbriel

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

I'm confused. Pages of talking about other people whose opinions do not matter instead of the music. Is this not the problem?

No, the problem is how people are constantly ganging up on Taylor over literally ANYTHING. This is her thread so it makes sense to talk about it, any fanbase whose fave go through a hate train would do the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

I think it's time for us to start flooding this website with every single positive thing that goes viral about her, right? And make it sound like it went viral due to wrong reasons

We should absolutely do that. But i bet you anything that threads like that will be closed pretty quickly. Remember how mods last year put an end to some Taylor threads because she was beating too many records? :toofunny3:

• Haha 2

They're REALLY pissed off now because of all the LOSING they've done over the last 5 YEARS. 

Lover 'flopped' - goes on to do 8 billion streams on Spotify, Cruel Summer eventual MEGA INESCAPABLE SMASH HIT FOREVER LINKED TO THE BIGGEST TOUR OF ALL TIME, whether they LIKE IT OR NOT. 

folklore - HIGHLY critically acclaimed, restarted her career, etc. another L for these pathetic dumb rats

evermore - solidified the fact that this pain would be indeed for evermore for an OTH

Fearless (TV) - kick started the RE-RECORDING ERA, a SUCCESS in its OWN RIGHT

Red (TV) - an ORGANIC rise AGAIN, she CANNOT LOSE, ends OTH for 5th TIME in 2 YEARS

Midnights - caused mass depression for the mentally ill, media illiterate and overall DUMB RAT OTHS, 1.5 million opening I know they CRIED THEMSELVES TO SLEEP THIS GLORIOUS NIGHT. 

Speak Now (TV) - further depressed the old sad hags, a classic, 700K opening for a RE-RECORDING ASFGHJKALALA

1989 (TV) - b….bbbuuu…. but she can't DANCE! Dance to the opening RIFF of the GLORIOUS guitar of STYLE (Taylor's song about getting DICKED DOWN BY HARRY ******* STYLES) as she SLICES through expectations and debuts with her BIGGEST OPENING WEEK OF ALL TIME… for a ….. RE RECORD!

TTPD - they have finally had enough. They were supposed to be sent away but we forget to come and get them!!

I hope REP TV is next and I hope she releases 13 VARIANTS with 1 ACOUSTIC SONG EACH ON EACH VARIANT.. and DEBUTS WITH 11.5 million copies FIRST DAY AND FINALLY DRIVES THESE ******* MISERABLE PRICKS away.

Who's Afraid of Little Old P!NK2LOVE? :eli: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 8

27 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Is this a new video he just made? I'm NOT clicking on that crap :rip:

I know he's a Charli fanboy but does he really think Charli is not incredibly petty in her own right? :clown:

It's so fun to watch because you can so tell he WANTS that #1 for Charli but he has to keep pretending he does not care for his intel viewers:ahh::ahh:

Charcoal XBOX is a damn flop and will remain that way, I bop to her pots and pans but she cannot SING, she cannot DANCE, and she's a weird NARCISSIST anyway. She's a pretentious artisté that thinks she's better than everyone. No wonder ATRL snobs have found an icon they can relate to! It makes perfect sense actually! Brats! 

• Haha 3

Pop Radio:   

#5. Fortnight (=) *Peak*

Spins: 12.069 (-45)

Aud: 28.923M (-0.100M)

I guess it's over now. It's such a shame it didn't peak at #1 but it is what it is

Edited by maplelattes

Who wants to post the next one in a few hours? 

There are over 20 videos with more than 500k likes just from the past 6 days. That's enough for us to have 4 posts per day for the rest of the week

Edited by Badgalbriel

This forum lately :bibliahh:Its pretty much a full time job to keep up with the hate atm
Sulli-Red-Light-Inkigayo-sulli-f-x-37281

Thank god i'll be on vacation soon, i wonder how the forum looks when i return and if people finally move on

Sulli-Red-Light-Inkigayo-sulli-f-x-37281

OT: I Hate It Here best song on the album

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Haha 1

Has anyone heard Sophie and The Gang? I heard The Gang had amazing melodies..

VQkPdHW.gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Who wants to post the next one in a few hours? 

There are over 20 videos with more than 500k likes just from the past 6 days. That's enough for us to have 4 posts per day for the rest of the week

If I weren't guaranteed to be banned by then I'd volunteer :gaycat6: 

Well, then just do it, you'll be banned either way! Just kidding sis. Stay safe and hidden in the album thread. ThanK you for your service, aIMee

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Yeah, be careful about that, we don't want to lose you :gaylorcat2:

Don't forget to stream The Prophecy while you're away :chick3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Enrique523 said:

Oh baby I sealed my fate the minute I made that thread. The mods have been WP happy lately, I think I've gotten like 4? in the last month after ages of not getting any. And now I'm going on an insubordinate tirade? They're going to crucify me :dies: But it's ok, a week off of this site is nothing to me these days 

4 hours ago, West Coast said:

I can fix him been hitting lately 

0L2qMJB.gif

WAIT THIS IS SO TRUE. ITS BEEN HITTING SO HARD RECENTLY.

NO really I CAN.

0L2qMJB.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Oh baby I sealed my fate the minute I made that thread. The mods have been WP happy lately, I think I've gotten like 4? in the last month after ages of not getting any. And now I'm going on an insubordinate tirade? They're going to crucify me :dies: But it's ok, a week off of this site is nothing to me these days 

• Like 1

Wellp, there goes the mega thread. Farewell friends. Good luck with whatever 3 or 4 hate threads get opened about her today. 

:clack: 

I'm so afraid I sealed my fate

no sign of soulmates :sherlock:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.