Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 minute ago, TeamThiem said:

Guilty as Sin? Streamed more than Down Bad for the first time yesterday…GASP!

Imagine if she adds this to the setlist.. She could easily to a mash-up with Down Bad actually

• Like 2

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

36 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

...wtf is wrong with people? :rip:

I know mods are biased on this hellhole of a site but how have we gotten to this point? There HAS to be a point where it's gone too far, it's just beyond psychotic now.

You would think they would care about the black fans too since we're getting drowned in KKK imagery from the people that supposedly hate white women (even tho all their generic pop girls are ******* white bread) and think it's ok to call us Nazis and racists. Aren't we supposed to be "protected" according to their dumbass rules?

• Like 8

Do you guys prefer the standard album or The Anthology?

I've seen a lot of people say they prefer The Anthology, but I much prefer the standard album. However I have only listened to The Anthology twice so it might be that too. I adore So High School and Thank You Aimee, and I also like Imgonnagetyouback. But the rest hasn't interested me much so far.

• Like 4

• Like 4

1 hour ago, holyground13 said:

I've seen a lot of people say they prefer The Anthology, but I much prefer the standard album. However I have only listened to The Anthology twice so it might be that too. I adore So High School and Thank You Aimee, and I also like Imgonnagetyouback. But the rest hasn't interested me much so far.

The standard album, hands down. The Anthology is really weak in comparison to the standard. It tries to be folklore/evermore without all the magic from those records 

• Like 1

The amount of supposedly fans that I've seen shading her/us here. Watch them come crawling back once the next re-recording arrives. Yes, I'm talking to you, ***** ** *****. 

• Haha 6

Pop Radio:   

#5. Fortnight (+1) *New Peak*

Spins: 12.114 (+33)

Aud: 29.023M (-0.037M)

Not 6 out of the top ten trending threads are about her:ahh:

She is occupying even the ATRL charts(and also serving longevity):ahh:

OTHs dragging her for releasing the same songs and different variants while they are out there creating different variants of the same thread again and again:ahh:

Some supposed 'fans/users' that used to stan her joining the OTH gang:ahh:

Seriously, are you not entertained?:ahh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I mean one of them started arguing with me when I dared to say that maybe publicly speculating that Taylor had had a miscarriage was a bit messed up :mandown:

Also part of why I always ijbol when other fanbases whine about "swiftie mods!!! literally 1984!!!" because are you ******* serious right now

They're actually complaining that SOME mods are Swifties? Despite almost every other mod being on their side? Pure derangement :clown:

1 hour ago, maplelattes said:

Pop Radio:   

#5. Fortnight (+1) *New Peak*

Spins: 12.114 (+33)

Aud: 29.023M (-0.037M)

Are they gonna keep pushing this?

Just saw the callouts for Broken Heart and they seem great

4 hours ago, Starchild said:

You would think they would care about the black fans too since we're getting drowned in KKK imagery from the people that supposedly hate white women (even tho all their generic pop girls are ******* white bread) and think it's ok to call us Nazis and racists. Aren't we supposed to be "protected" according to their dumbass rules?

They absolutely don't care about black people, they're only using identity politics when it's convenient to them. Black Swifties on Twitter get erased all the time too, and always by supposed "anti-racist" people.

I will also never forget how supposed "feminists" complained about Taylor being on the Time cover for Me Too because she hasn't been "raped enough". A lot of people have shown their true faces a long time ago, and all in the name of "social justice". Absolute evil :sick:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

The standard album, hands down. The Anthology is really weak in comparison to the standard. It tries to be folklore/evermore without all the magic from those records 

Completely disagree, the Anthology is phenomenal.

1 hour ago, Fifteen said:

Broken Heart REALLY needs to be a single.

7 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

I feel like they don't want it to have a poor pop radio peak since the format is finally back on board after sort of neglecting her releases for a while. I'm sure they'll push a second single, though - there are a couple clear contenders. Honestly, I feel like ICDIWABH and GAS? (:eli:) both have amazing radio potential.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Broken Heart REALLY needs to be a single.

I'm waiting for the video since i heard it

I also want a couple more videos for some songs i really like, we are never getting a visual album i guess:'(

3 hours ago, holyground13 said:

The standard album is wayyy better IMO, more diverse production and way more interesting melodies. The Anthology has like 3 tracks I keep coming back to (I Hate It Here, So Highschool and How Did It End?)

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I feel like they don't want it to have a poor pop radio peak since the format is finally back on board after sort of neglecting her releases for a while. I'm sure they'll push a second single, though - there are a couple clear contenders. Honestly, I feel like ICDIWABH and GAS? (:eli:) both have amazing radio potential.

I'm guessing for a top 3 peak or just go all the way for the #1.

Either way ppl gonna complain and throw the payola card...

GAS?, IHH, The Bolter are videos i want to see:chick3:

1 hour ago, Fifteen said:

I'm waiting for the video since i heard it

I also want a couple more videos for some songs i really like, we are never getting a visual album i guess:'(

Completely agree. The album needs AT LEAST a second single and ICDIWABH is the perfect choice.

• Thanks 1

I hate Broken Fart but I guess we could have a cute charts-not-arts moment :ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nick_317 said:

Some supposed 'fans/users' that used to stan her joining the OTH gang:ahh:

They'll come back when Taylor starts flopping (for her standards) and they don't have to play to an imaginary audience :mandown:

• Haha 1

Opening for Swift, Carpenter had a front-row seat as her idol cooked up the Tortured Poets Department songs that would go on to challenge "Espresso" up and down the charts. Carpenter gets animated talking about her TTPD favorites ("Guilty as Sin," for one).

We need Sabrina to convince Taylor to release Guilty as Sin? as a single.

I know this forum is obsessed with Guilty As Sin but i can guarantee you it's NOT gonna do as well as ICDIWABH in terms of success.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I know this forum is obsessed with Guilty As Sin but i can guarantee you it's NOT gonna do as well as ICDIWABH in terms of success.

yep might linger in the top 20 and and top 30 for a while but it aint a number 1 hit...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sweeftie13 said:

Oh now this is interesting :celestial5:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kayliah said:

yep might linger in the top 20 and and top 30 for a while but it aint a number 1 hit...

Exactly. I don't understand why people think it would be a smash single, it's NOT Cruel Summer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.