Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

their last album did 91k in the US. Could potentially be a threat, but I also have no idea of their popularity at the moment. I think they're pretty much irrelevant, no? :rip:

I sure hope they're irrelevant at this point, i couldn't stand them at their peak :rip:

Taylor is NOT gonna be blocked by THEM of all people, i just refuse :rip:

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

14 minutes ago, harry_bev said:

Guilty As Sin? being her 5th most popular track on Spotify 🥹

Are y'all ready to acknowledge how legendary this song is yet - the flow, the production, the melody, the lyrics? Been a fan of her since 2008 and TTPD still ranks somewhere in the middle of her discography for me. I still like it, I just like some of her other works more. It was a little bloated with filler but with some extremely high highs and moments. 

But this song, this. song. It's top five easily. It fits the vibe of the OG cover art perfectly, and is what I expected the album to be as a whole. 

I would be so invested in her exploring this melancholic / ethereal sound more. 

Yes, sweetie, spill the TEA :clap3:

I've come to the conclusion that The Prophecy and The Black Dog are the best songs on the album and both are top 15 in her discography. 

The Prophecy is so Kacey Musgraves in the best way possible, but with swiftian lyrics. 

• Like 6

Some of the haters will be buying tickets for her next tour and uploading those instastories. We all know that

• Haha 4

Did she even ship all her variants yet? I know the last ones were shipping before trhe beginning of July and seeing how she hasn't had any threats maybe they didn't even ship them yet, meaning she still has that card if imagine dragons get close.

11 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

Did she even ship all her variants yet? I know the last ones were shipping before trhe beginning of July and seeing how she hasn't had any threats maybe they didn't even ship them yet, meaning she still has that card if imagine dragons get close.

Down Bad & Guilty as Sin from the second acoustic drop and Fortnight & Fresh Out the Slammer from the third acoustic drop have not been shipped. Only But Daddy I Love Him from the first acoustic drop has shipped

3 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Down Bad & Guilty as Sin from the second acoustic drop and Fortnight & Fresh Out the Slammer from the third acoustic drop have not been shipped. Only But Daddy I Love Him from the first acoustic drop has shipped

Then I think she has these weeks on lock. I think probably the GAS edition will sell the best

1 hour ago, Arrows said:

I've come to the conclusion that The Prophecy and The Black Dog are the best songs on the album and both are top 15 in her discography. 

The Prophecy is so Kacey Musgraves in the best way possible, but with swiftian lyrics. 

Fantastic taste :clap3:

The Black Dog was my obsession after listening to TTPD for the first time, i had that masterpiece on repeat for HOURS after that :rip:

• Like 1

Guilty as Sin? already feels like a Swifitian classic, one that has been in Her discography since forever. iykykyk?

:heart2:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

@Kyle-x serving the best taste as usual :clap3:. I do also like my posts being spam liked by @wastedpotential :clap3:.

Nnnnn I'm too lazy to respond on my phone but you're always just spilling :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Nnnnn I'm too lazy to respond on my phone but you're always just spilling :suburban:

Seems like no one wants to get their ass up and work these days... I miss your posts :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Giving the good sis Glorious as Scripture? a few spins after the praise on this page :heart:

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Giving the good sis Glorious as Scripture? a few spins after the praise on this page :heart:

nnnnnn

:suburban:

Spoiler

now why didn't I think of that :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, mael said:

Guilty as Sin? already feels like a Swifitian classic, one that has been in Her discography since forever. iykykyk?

:heart2:

She was in her Red bags. @Michael196

Spoiler

The great Red bag anyway. :eli:Treacherous sister.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Is this my nick name? I feel like I did Scripture to Learn was such an iconic inspo @Ripedie254

27 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Seems like no one wants to get their ass up and work these days... I miss your posts :ryan3:

Oh girl in these trying times I'm too scared to leave the album thread, and ATRL just isn't the same if I can't lightly drag the other girls without getting quoted with a 'says a Swiftie' or something

:gaycat6:

Spoiler

Plus I actually do have **** to do for work this month (homophobia confirmed) and can't spend several hours on this cursed website every day like usual :gaycat6:

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Oh girl in these trying times I'm too scared to leave the album thread, and ATRL just isn't the same if I can't lightly drag the other girls without getting quoted with a 'says a Swiftie' or something

:gaycat6:

Reveal hidden contents

Plus I actually do have **** to do for work this month (homophobia confirmed) and can't spend several hours on this cursed website every day like usual :gaycat6:

What we need is TS12 so we can meltdown and we can get banned together again :WAP:

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Haha 2

SZA for the charts. Tyla for that up and coming allegiance to new artists. Gaga for that joint slay. Mariah for the culture.

Pick a remix Taylor!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

SZA for the charts. Tyla for that up and coming allegiance to new artists. Gaga for that joint slay. Mariah for the culture.

Pick a remix Taylor!

SZA, thank you very much

• Like 1

I don't listen to TTPD obsessively at this point, but when I do play it again, it always sounds so perfect. The way i consistently get swept up in the But Daddy > Fresh Out the Slammer > Florida!!! > Guilty as Sin? run is unprecedented 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

What we need is TS12 so we can meltdown and we can get banned together again :WAP:

A moment in history nnn :deadbanana2:

I don't think I have another 2600 posts in me for the next one though, I need a bit of a break :gaycat6:

Spoiler

The way I got banned from the main thread for spam or whatever and then got banned from the second thread because I was a tad shady towards a specific mod (who would probably feel better after removing the stick up their ass but I'll leave it at that) and then got unbanned all before the mass Gretchen gif related and 'this' related bans and somehow had some immunity from both of those things despite having partaken just as much as all of y'all :deadbanana2:

Peak TTPD thread moment :jonny5:

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

A moment in history nnn :deadbanana2:

I don't think I have another 2600 posts in me for the next one though, I need a bit of a break :gaycat6:

Hide contents

The way I got banned from the main thread for spam or whatever and then got banned from the second thread because I was a tad shady towards a specific mod (who would probably feel better after removing the stick up their ass but I'll leave it at that) and then got unbanned all before the mass Gretchen gif related and 'this' related bans and somehow had some immunity from both of those things despite having partaken just as much as all of y'all :deadbanana2:

Peak TTPD thread moment :jonny5:

Thisgate was iconic, I swear I've never laughed that hard :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

Is it me or does this song have like a retro vibe to it? Like from a 80s or 90s sitcom credits scene?

5 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

their last album did 91k in the US. Could potentially be a threat, but I also have no idea of their popularity at the moment. I think they're pretty much irrelevant, no? :rip:

Imagine Dragons' last album almost missed the top 10.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.