Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 hour ago, kayliah said:

I will be a fan forever since i discovered love story on some radio playlist on a website in 2008 or 2009. Thought the song was well written and loved the storytelling on first listen and I followed her career ever since but became a real stan during Red era and its been a love story ever since with her and her music and I stood by her during Rep and delicate was listened like a 30 to 50 times per day. oh the memories of it all

Great. We should enjoy every good moment she'll have in her career from now on and not obsess over charts, literally no other female pop star had this level of success 18 years into their career and it's even more impressive when you think that Taylor never actually flopped.

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

51 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

But Daddy I Love Him Acoustic CD shipped...

So I leap from the gallows and levitate up the charts. Crash the Billboard 200 like a Bad Guy.mp3, breaking hearts. Who's afraid of little old me...? Billie.

:ryan3: 

kii 

• Like 1

I saw a tweet with 20k likes saying Taylor couldn't release a variant with only vocals. Kinda hope she proves them wrong :ryan3:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

Reputa is next year, give it up 

I cannot wait for that terrible album to be re-released so ugly bottoms shut the **** up about it already! 

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 hours ago, taylor__fan said:

Same. She will still always be sucessful enough to keep releasing music, and that' what I care about, but Maybe it will be just easier to get tour tickets the next time

I co-sign this. I enjoyed being a fan more before Midnights. Still a fan and loving the music, but I don't need to be a fan of the top MPG.

Do we think TS12 is like pop bops based on her relationship with travis 

• Like 3

yall I hope she releases those digital exclusives again lol....get another 5k sales. If she misses out on #1 by something like 10k units I will throw a tantrum and you will all have to deal with it like the Dua Lipa stans have to deal with my near weekly tantrums about Levitating not going #1 for 4 years now:ryan3: 

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

I think it will actually be more pop for sure mainly because of the Travis influence but also if she is taking on the role of Dazzler that might temporarily impact her head space. Isnt Dazzler a disco singer? She might tap into that sound a little...(though I hope she innovates it a little since disco pop is completely drawn out now and super redundant at this point). Also wouldnt be surprised if she had more of a rnb or hip hop influence since Travis is very into rap music if I remember correctly

• Like 1

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived is kinda the best song :thing:  I knew when I heard that bridge the first time that it would have a chokehold on me

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, torontowest91 said:

TS12 orange uptempo glitter gel pen pop album, first album to get its own dedicated tour since rep, era thats not truncated bc she has to release more TVs...walk with me, talk with me :jonny5:🧡

• Like 2

Does every man that lord has ever dated stan this song? :deadbanana2: 

• Haha 1

Daddy CDs shipped

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Great. We should enjoy every good moment she'll have in her career from now on and not obsess over charts, literally no other female pop star had this level of success 18 years into their career and it's even more impressive when you think that Taylor never actually flopped.

male or female or group. There`s no other example of any acts that have this much success with a 11 album and no sign of stopping. TS12 and TS13 are guarantee success as well

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I'm kinda surprised only you and @TaylorNation got the Star Wars meme.

Padme was

:rip:

Turns out she can't do it with a broken heart though :rip: 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, chiliam said:

male or female or group. There`s no other example of any acts that have this much success with a 11 album and no sign of stopping. TS12 and TS13 are guarantee success as well

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f

sgt pepper - 15 weeks

hard day's night - 14 weeks

abbey - 11 weeks

meet the beatles - 11 weeks

white album - 9 weeks

help - 9 weeks

beatles 65 - 9 weeks

magical mystery - 8 weeks

vi - 6 weeks

revolver - 6 weeks

rubber soul - 6 weeks

yesterday and today - 5 weeks

second album - 5 weeks

let it be - 4 weeks

they broke up after a decade, but their domination level was something else. 

13 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f

sgt pepper - 15 weeks

hard day's night - 14 weeks

abbey - 11 weeks

meet the beatles - 11 weeks

white album - 9 weeks

help - 9 weeks

beatles 65 - 9 weeks

magical mystery - 8 weeks

vi - 6 weeks

revolver - 6 weeks

rubber soul - 6 weeks

yesterday and today - 5 weeks

second album - 5 weeks

let it be - 4 weeks

they broke up after a decade, but their domination level was something else. 

i knew you already come through with these stats:smile:

Honest questions, beside The Beatles aka the biggest act of all time. Is there any other example for success after 11 albums?

• Like 1

besides the two GOATs, the most multiweek #1 abums anyone has is 8.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, chiliam said:

i knew you already come through with these stats:smile:

Honest questions, beside The Beatles aka the biggest act of all time. Is there any other example for success after 11 albums?

Barbra's most successful studio album is her 22nd and she continued to have multiplatinum success until her 27th :chick3:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Barbra's most successful studio album is her 22nd and she continued to have multiplatinum success until her 27th :chick3:

Taylor already surpass that local hag though

j/k Barbra is a legend but for music alone Taylor already snatch her wig (Taylor wish to have that acting Oscar or that legendary Broadway role)

Between those 27 albums, most are just forgettable or just outright flop. She has like 5-6 notable albums at most. While 11 Taylor albums all have major achievement ranking from hit to smash albums.

8 hours ago, Burqa said:

i'm the biggest puta defender in spain

i had the end game avi for years in 2018-2019 and then again a couple months ago

XlXyfDo.gif

Taylor defended ARTPOP because of excellent people like you sis. :clap3:

3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived is kinda the best song :thing:  I knew when I heard that bridge the first time that it would have a chokehold on me

The bridge is in her top 5 for sure.

• Like 1

We need Fresh Out the Slammer (Extended Mix) CD variant next :ryan3:

• Thanks 1

When i'm listening to Folklore/Evermore & suddenly one of the Matty lyric realisations clocks in

khv1ero.gif

On 5/20/2024 at 4:07 PM, mael said:

The way they switched and suddenly praise Christopher Rowe...

We all know why :mandown:

22 hours ago, mael said:

I do have a problem with people constantly berating others for displaying even an ounce of negativity though...

We all know who :mandown: And we respect u for being able to drag Jack even after stanning him all pre-release :clap3:

According to Spotify, I'm one of the top listeners of The Bolter in my country.

I can finally update my resume and LinkedIn profile. :clap3:

• Haha 2

Count me in for the "90s alt rock" sound camp. So High School, Hits Different, and august would be the perfect sonic palette for TS12.

:jonny2:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.