Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I prefer Spain, the real supporters of puta. :cm:

@taylor__fan can confirm. 

Hahahahah. I have been thinking that she should blackout her social media on August 18th, 7th anniversary of when she did with reputa. And announce the album in the London Tour date August 19th, with release date on September 13th, 15th anniversary of the VMA incident

• Like 2

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

she really ate with that ITHK / Gorgeous mashup... glitter gel pen supremacy

XlXyfDo.gif

• Like 5

1 minute ago, cruelhprince said:

she really ate with that ITHK / Gorgeous mashup... glitter gel pen supremacy

XlXyfDo.gif

I think he knows...HE'S GORGEOUUUS!  

XlXyfDo.gif

• Haha 1

This album and Taylor in general leaving Anthony Fantano plucking his few remaining strands of hair after a month+ is so funny :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

I think he knows...HE'S GORGEOUUUS!  

XlXyfDo.gif

I CAN'T say anything to your face...

oh Taywhitney

XlXyfDo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cruelhprince said:

I CAN'T say anything to your face...

oh Taywhitney

XlXyfDo.gif

and I BELIEVE her this time :WAP:

Mandalore

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

This album and Taylor in general leaving Anthony Fantano plucking his few remaining strands of hair after a month+ is so funny :deadbanana4:

What is he saying? I don't keep up with him

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

What is he saying? I don't keep up with him

fuming at the apple music list and saying TTPD will probs be their #1. Such a loser, I'm just happy he stopped pretending he's anything but a Taylor hater :dies: Frankly don't understand why people care about his reviews, he seems devoid of any empathy and he speaks in the language of 4chan and trolls. Explains his audience though. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

All of her posts and comments about the international dates this tour have made it really obvious Big Machine/Scott Borshitta were the ones preventing her previous tours from reaching there proper potentials.

Another reason I hope Scott never sees peace. :khalyan2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

As much as i enjoy Taylor's massive commercial comeback since Midnights i really despise how unrealistic some Swifties's standards have become for what a "successful" single is. Were you guys even there during 2017-2021 or did you just become stans after her 2022 comeback? Because those random meltdowns about supposed "flop" singles is getting really weird, ESPECIALLY since she's still firmly #1 on Spotify Global.

I really fear what's gonna happen once she starts to TRULY decline (which will inevitably happen at some point), will you guys even be fans anymore?:rip:

Obviously want her to be successful but I can't wait until her music can just be enjoyed for being good beyond the abnormal numbers. She has outdone every single artist that has debuted in the last 30 years accomplishment wise like who cares if Fortnight spends 5 weeks at #1 or just 2 weeks 😭 

• Like 5

As much as i enjoy Taylor's massive commercial comeback since Midnights i really despise how unrealistic some Swifties's standards have become for what a "successful" single is. Were you guys even there during 2017-2021 or did you just become stans after her 2022 comeback? Because those random meltdowns about supposed "flop" singles is getting really weird, ESPECIALLY since she's still firmly #1 on Spotify Global.

I really fear what's gonna happen once she starts to TRULY decline (which will inevitably happen at some point), will you guys even be fans anymore?:rip:

24 minutes ago, SMGOwnsTheNight said:

Obviously want her to be successful but I can't wait until her music can just be enjoyed for being good beyond the abnormal numbers. She has outdone every single artist that has debuted in the last 30 years accomplishment wise like who cares if Fortnight spends 5 weeks at #1 or just 2 weeks 😭 

Same. She will still always be sucessful enough to keep releasing music, and that' what I care about, but Maybe it will be just easier to get tour tickets the next time

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I prefer Spain, the real supporters of puta. :cm:

@taylor__fan can confirm. 

i'm the biggest puta defender in spain

i had the end game avi for years in 2018-2019 and then again a couple months ago

XlXyfDo.gif

• Like 1

if y'all had to make a TTPD bracelet would you choose dylan thomas or patti smith? i'm running out of letters

8 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

Same. She will still always be sucessful enough to keep releasing music, and that' what I care about, but Maybe it will be just easier to get tour tickets the next time

I don't see tickets for her touring ever going down sadly  :deadbanana:

Always with the tea :clap3:

this is what I've been saying, I don't see how this can be seen as a flop when it's her most stable album, still doing 200k in its 4/5th week. It's honestly just people that don't like it trying hard to make it seem like some tank 

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i'm the biggest puta defender in spain

i had the end game avi for years in 2018-2019 and then again a couple months ago

XlXyfDo.gif

Not the Cult of Puta. :toofunny3: The girls battling it out on who is the biggest Puta defender and kissing the ring leader's ( @Taylor fanboy) ring to show respect and get his approval on who can claim the title in different regions ... I- XlXyfDo.gif

Spoiler

yall got taste tho for defending one of her best records so there's that F-words! XlXyfDo.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Always with the tea :clap3:

this is what I've been saying, I don't see how this can be seen as a flop when it's her most stable album, still doing 200k in its 4/5th week. It's honestly just people that don't like it trying hard to make it seem like some tank 

Right? TTPD is objectively a smash album, we used to DREAM for numbers like this. Even outside of Fortnight the album tracks are doing incredibly well, some are smashes in their own right without even being singles :rip:

Some people really need to relax, Taylor is still at the top of the world and even when that won't be the case anymore, THAT'S OK. She's almost 20 years into her career, she has nothing left to prove anymore commercially. She's already a living legend, anything else is a bonus.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, scottstreet said:

What about now babes? Saw some screenshots on Twitter from people getting their orders shipped today. :bird:

Mine did 2 hours ago :gaycat4:

• Like 2

My order shipped whew I haven't even bought a physical copy of ttpd yet but I ran for this one 

:khalyan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My signed CD shipped!

Let's go Taylor and stomp out that Billy goat!!

23 minutes ago, Starchild said:

My order shipped whew I haven't even bought a physical copy of ttpd yet but I ran for this one 

:khalyan:

I bought the signed vinyl and CD. Gonna sell the vinyl now that I got a signed CD instead. The vinyl inserts are too big and embarrassing to display.

• Haha 1

But Daddy I Love Him Acoustic CD shipped...

So I leap from the gallows and levitate up the charts. Crash the Billboard 200 like a Bad Guy.mp3, breaking hearts. Who's afraid of little old me...? Billie.

:ryan3: 

• Haha 6

Reputa is next year, give it up 

7 hours ago, Mandalore said:

Sometimes it takes a couple of days before she posts. There's no set schedule for those kinda posts. The only time she skipped was the LA batch. 

Karlie her power 

3 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

I will be a fan forever since i discovered love story on some radio playlist on a website in 2008 or 2009. Thought the song was well written and loved the storytelling on first listen and I followed her career ever since but became a real stan during Red era and its been a love story ever since with her and her music and I stood by her during Rep and delicate was listened like a 30 to 50 times per day. oh the memories of it all

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.