Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i can't believe i'm finally seeing her this saturday after 12 years :weeps:

omg it's the same for me. my friday show is the first show in 12 years, since I've been a fan :weeps:

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Like 9

26 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i can't believe i'm finally seeing her this saturday after 12 years :weeps:

19 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

omg it's the same for me. my friday show if the first show in 12 years, since I've been a fan :weeps:

:whistle:

It makes me happy that Max was at the Stockholm show and she did a medley for him :heart: that era of her career is so magical to me

On page 1939 no less :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

Is this true? :WAP:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mael said:

Maybe folkmore was Her limit 

Maybe!! The lyricism on those albums was so harmonious with the production and melodies, it was a perfect marriage. This album comes off like she's trying very hard to show us how vast her vocabulary is and not how good she is at making music. It's a total snoozefest. I genuinely loved most of her previous albums (not a huge fan of Speak Now and Red is a little bloated for me but I still enjoy them), I was shocked at how much this album did not resonate with me; moreover it came off really poorly in my eyes. :( 

But oh well! Not every album has to resonate with me personally. It's fun to discuss regardless. :)

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

57 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

It makes me happy that Max was at the Stockholm show and she did a medley for him :heart: that era of her career is so magical to me

On page 1939 no less :rip:

nnnnn wait :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

Yay hopefully max gives her her after hours and blinding lights... that would be awesome. I really miss Pop taylor... she shines the best with pop masterpieces like Cruel Summer,Anti hero, blank space and I knew you were trouble. I hope she makes some pop classics again and hopefully all that orange is for that october 2016 album that was supposed to come out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I think this album is cool because out of 31 songs, you're bound to find at least 10 that you enjoy if you love Taylor's music.

it doesn't really even feel like an album that she meant for us to play front to back all the way through. I imagine each song on a piece of paper being passed around the Tortured Poets Department, each member collecting the songs that mean the most to us

here's my album (haven't created a tracklist yet - this is just in order of appearance)

Down Bad

So Long London

FOTS

Florida!!!

GAS?

WAOLOM?

ICDIWABH

Clara Bow

Black Dog

imgonnagetyouback

The Albatross

So High School

ILIPW

The Prophecy

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Yay hopefully max gives her her blinding lights...

If anything, Max has been giving out Dancing With Our Hands Tied to other artists.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If anything, Max has been giving out Dancing With Our Hands Tied to other artists.

ugh this classic

• Like 2

The final chorus of loml just came for my neck....:jonny5:

• Like 5

Hmmm

Just now, Hunter_13 said:

Hmmm

Rep TV announcement in Lisbon IKTR :WAP:

@Taylor fanboy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mandalore said:

New single? :mandown:

probably, Fortnight was unpinned in the audios section of tiktok 

• Like 1

i already asked this in the base but whatever idc is this the first time she hasn't posted a little recap after her shows?

Taylor's team has a decision to make. Down Bad has better callouts than Fortnight and ICDIWABH but the latter has shown better stability on streaming. Do the want a radio hit or a streaming hit?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Is there any other singer that retained the same main producer for more than 5 projects? We've had Jack around since 2014's 1989, but he wasn't the main producer. Still, though. 6 albums is a lot of his presence. I wonder what the precedent for this is 

Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis were the main producers of Janet's 7 studio albums over a period of 20 years ddd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ang said:

i already asked this in the base but whatever idc is this the first time she hasn't posted a little recap after her shows?

This is just the 2nd I think. At least for now. She didn't for Los Angeles shows either :lakitu:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ang said:

Sometimes it takes a couple of days before she posts. There's no set schedule for those kinda posts. The only time she skipped was the LA batch. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

This is just the 2nd I think. At least for now. She didn't for Los Angeles shows either :lakitu:

2 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Sometimes it takes a couple of days before she posts. There's no set schedule for those kinda posts. The only time she skipped was the LA batch. 

ty besties!!! i couldn't keep track and i def wasn't going to scroll all her socials 

• Like 1

what's yall @ on apple music, i need some more people i'm following and follow me :giraffe:  mine is same as my username 

45 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Rep TV announcement in Lisbon IKTR :WAP:

@Taylor fanboy

I prefer Spain, the real supporters of puta. :cm:

@taylor__fan can confirm. 

I really hope we get new single and video for summer. :gayalipacat5:It is time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.