• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

And this doesn't even address the parade of Taylor songs in that Amazon money laundering scheme show :gaycat6: 

Her brother is terrible with selling syncs to media. :gaycat6:

16 minutes ago, sammyk said:

Apparently, he used to demand writing credits for even the smallest input. This was the rumour. 

Your instrumental production will never be a small input, and it's songwriting in its own. He deserves credit as a producer and a songwriter of the music.

This album is so much fun to listen to on shuffle :hippo:

Oh Tankwyn don't make that face.:dies:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Oh Tankwyn don't make that face.:dies:

So High School needs to become a single when she releases physicals of The Anthology (IF she ever releases them :'( )

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

So High School needs to become a single when she releases physicals of The Anthology (IF she ever releases them :'( )

with an MV of homemade videos of them together like that one fortnight challenge clip :WAP: Come on break the internet Tay :'(

• Like 1

I think I've finally digested the first album while also approaching The Anthology in the past few days. After this first month my favourite are:

Guilty As Sin?

Down Bad

Fresh Out The Slammer

Fortnight

So Long, London

Florida!!!

loml, But Daddy I Love Him and title track are definitely the ones that haven't clicked, The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived has been growing on me in the past hours. My boyfriend and I just decided to go as Fortnight Taylor and Post for our Eras Tour date and I'm super excited :jonny6: can't wait to dive into The Anthology in the next few days.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

with an MV of homemade videos of them together like that one fortnight challenge clip :WAP: Come on break the internet Tay :'(

If she did that it would zoom straight to #1 and have a residency there for at least a solid 4 weeks :jonny5:Her first era with multiple #1s since 1989 :jonny5:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I think I've finally digested the first album while also approaching The Anthology in the past few days. After this first month my favourite are:

Guilty As Sin?

Down Bad

Fresh Out The Slammer

Fortnight

So Long, London

Florida!!!

loml, But Daddy I Love Him and title track are definitely the ones that haven't clicked, The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived has been growing on me in the past hours. My boyfriend and I just decided to go as Fortnight Taylor and Post for our Eras Tour date and I'm super excited :jonny6: can't wait to dive into The Anthology in the next few days.

who will be the Taylor and who will be the Post :jonny2: 

HOW DID IT END? tonight...

e5Gu3Kv.gif

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

How Did It End? her best track five since Tolerate It being debuted live. :WAP:

It truly is. What a great song. 

23 minutes ago, ariananext said:

My boyfriend and I just decided to go as Fortnight Taylor and Post for our Eras Tour date and I'm super excited :jonny6: can't wait to dive into The Anthology in the next few days.

That is so cute omg, have so much fun!! :heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

who will be the Taylor and who will be the Post :jonny2: 

I'm Taylor and boyfriend's gonna be Post (I'm a girl), I think I'm going with a white dress with black details and accessories, will try to recreate her dark make up too, can't wait! He just bought Post Malone's face tattoos online :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

It was Midnights' 11th week versus SOS's 4th week. She released digital versions with voice memos and then SZA released new digital versions with a new song and a solo version with new verses of another song ddd. Then it ended with Midnights pushing 117,000 units bested by SOS's 125,000. Midnights pure sales only grew by 7% that week to 58,000 and SOS only moved 3,000 copies (which was an increase of 289% ddddd).

***** how do you have this good of a memory?!?! WTF? :lmao: But YES thank you lol! that's the exact week I was thinking of. It's why I have little hope that those digital copies made that big a difference tbh. Like maybe it did but I highly doubt it did anything over 20k (and even that may be a reach). 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

I'm Taylor and boyfriend's gonna be Post (I'm a girl), I think I'm going with a white dress with black details and accessories, will try to recreate her dark make up too, can't wait! He just bought Post Malone's face tattoos online :bibliahh:

yall are so cute wtf?! :jonny4:Pray for me sis :'( I wanna be the Taylor in white dress too one day with my boyfriend cosplayed as Post but not to attend the eras tour...for other activities perhaps if you know what I mean. ugh :'( 

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

She acknowledged "Sweden's genius pop writers and producers" and played a Max Martin medley :gaycat6: Her mind 

This is like the 1st time she mention him after the TV.

Thai is confirmation that theres clearly no bad blood between them. Just that he didnt believe in re recorded music, i guess.

How Did End?

I Hate It Here

Peter

The Prophecy

The Bolter

Top 5 FINALLY.

the melodies were such that we could not get enough!

e5Gu3Kv.gif

• Like 1

Just now, IBeMe said:

yall are so cute wtf?! :jonny4:Pray for me sis :'( I wanna be the Taylor in white dress too one day with my boyfriend cosplayed as Post but not to attend the eras tour...for other activities perhaps if you know what I mean. ugh :'( 

I'm sure you can snatch a hotter man hun :bird:

• Thanks 1

roBIN should have just been left as a cute lil birthday gift for Aaron's son....

I've tried my hardest to get in to this, alas...

YD8WDgc.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Truth

dare

spin

bottle

youknowhowtoball

iknowaristotle

kinda rivals the ending of The Other Side of the Door as her most fun singalong melody of all time 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I can be your Post Malone (just a little heavier and hairier :-*)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I can be your Post Malone (just a little heavier and hairier :-*)

WOW ...now wait a minute :-* 

wanna like...dm me or something? :-* 

I can listen to The Alchemy without guilt now that we know it's entirely about Travis

Vuf9tZB.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.