MUNA

Koz

Patrick Berger

Danny L Harle

Jack Antonoff

94 on MC CONFIRMED

:suburban:

MUNA would eat tbh. 

I don't know if you had already seen this or if it has been posted but one of them posted a song on insta stories. 

spacer.png

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

HDD confirms she is at 200M+ units WW:

First off, our weary abacus tells us that Tay's releases—including all "Taylor's Version" re-recordings—are collectively north of 200m in global activity RTD.

The original 1989—her 2014 pop breakthrough—leads the pack with just under 40m (while 2023's Taylor's Version has amassed about 9m), while Lover, Fearless, Red and Reputation have all done around 20m, and the TV reissues of Redand Fearless have racked up just south of 9m and north of 7m, respectively.

2022's Midnights, which has done 17m+ worldwide, is probably the most relevant release for comparison as we await the bow of TORTURED POETS, seeing as it's Tay's most recent album of entirely new material.

When TTPD easily adds another 5m+ this week and 15m+ in the next year and a half :jonny2: oh we're witnessing herstory 

• Like 3

Time for Annie Clark to be her main collaborator.

Imagine Cruel Summer without Hack

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

At some point on sunday morning Genius deleted all the views of the lyrics of the part 1 and never added them again. So you have now part 2 songs with 1.5M views and part 1 songs have 500k views. When some of the were at 2M After 2 days. 

Edited by vale9001

My Boy MUST be the 2nd single + MV. I want to see typewriters flying all over the set

taylor-swift-taylor.gif

• Like 1

This is the most Taylor Swift album in its purest form since Red and that is why critics are trashing it. They only like the picture-perfect version of herself that she portrays in her other albums. She is not afraid to say the most outrageous sh*t on this album. It has some of her most bold, confessional, diaristic songwriting ever. Actually I feel like this album parallels Speak Now more so than Red. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

This is the most Taylor Swift album in its purest form since Red and that is why critics are trashing it. They only like the picture-perfect version of herself that she portrays in her other albums. She is not afraid to say the most outrageous sh*t on this album. It has some of her most bold, confessional, diaristic songwriting ever. Actually I feel like this album parallels Speak Now more so than Red. 

Believe me, WHATEVER she decided to put out it was going to be the same reaction. It's not about the music, it's about her dominating the conversation in unprecedented ways. 

• Like 7

I don't really understand the « no melodies » criticism tbh. Last time, I was listening to Fiona Apple's album, I don't know much about her and I wanted to try, her album was not focused on melodies and she gathered the 100 reviews idgi it's beyond me

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I respectfully do not agree. Critics and a big chunk of the fanbase love her the most if she's a white girl with a guitar, and/or a light and bright synthpop pretty girl (1989, Lover, Midnights).

In any case, she delivered with yet another great album, not one but two, which feeds almost every possible subsection of her fanbase.  :heart:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

I respectfully do not agree. Critics and a big chunk of the fanbase love her the most if she's a white girl with a guitar, and/or a light and bright synthpop pretty girl (1989, Lover, Midnights).

That's exactly what I said.......... 

7 minutes ago, Timeless said:

They only like the picture-perfect version of herself that she portrays in her other albums.

:clack:

• Haha 2

she liked this :dies:

Tell 'em Tay' 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Taylor Swift's 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT' now aiming for #1 debut on the Billboard 200 with increased 2.3 million+ units first week (via @HITSDD).

Biggest streaming debut ever, career high sales and top 3 all-time album debut.

And Monday's just started. :ryan3:

music video hello GIF

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

That's exactly what I said.......... 

:clack:

MESS. Reading is fun!

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

Didn't she have 2 million pre orders or was that all a lie

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

@GAGAISTHEBESTYA

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

MESS. Reading is fun!

The tortured illiterates club

• Haha 2

Jack haters won. He didn't have to drag King Aaron down with him though.

• Haha 4

Just now, Redstreak said:

The tortured illiterates club

At least I was respectful. :ryan3:

'Cause **** it, I was in love
So **** you if I can't have us
'Cause **** it, I was in love

[Chorus]
Now I'm down bad, cryin' at the gym (Cryin' at the gym)
Everything comes out teenage petulance
"**** it if I can't have him" (Can't have him)
"I might just die, it would make no difference"
Down bad, wakin' up in blood (Wakin' up in blood)
Starin' at the sky, come back and pick me up
**** it if I can't have us
I might just not get up, I might stay

[Post-Chorus]
Down bad (Like I lost my twin)
**** it if I can't have him (I'm down bad)
Down bad (Wavin' at the ship)
**** it if I can't have him

Vince Mcmahon Crying GIF Vince Mcmahon Crying Weeping Discover Share GIFs |  Vince Mcmahon Crying Why | villatoscana.com.uy

There is a 13 track masterpiece hidden in these 31 songs 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Alright let's go Billboard, I need one last bit of good news for the day 

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Jack haters won. He didn't have to drag King Aaron down with him though.

Imagine a pop album produced by dessner. Same reviews but tragic streams After day One. 

At least now they thinks they're winning but are gonna be mad for weeks and weeks at the #1s all Summer. We have something.

6 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

A very large number of them have not shipped yet and thus probably would not be included :ryan3:

I think this album is better than Midnights, and I consider the music video a masterpiece. It's a raw album that will be appreciated for what it is later on. However, I dislike the songs about Ratty; I try to pretend they're about someone else, which helps a bit. I just can't stand that she didn't see Ratty for who he is; he's clearly an edgelord. It's quite embarrassing. I wouldn't mind if she breaks free from the NYC indie pop circle with TS12. All the NYC indie pop artists seem to be running in circles. She needs to break free from them and create something fresh. The music video is an absolute masterpiece; I loved it so much. I can see the progress; it's truly remarkable.

4 minutes ago, RebelQuad said:

There is a 13 track masterpiece hidden in these 31 songs 

Where are the MC stans now? @PoisonedIvy :lmao:

Welcome to the Art Club, swifties. We get bullied in this department but at least we sell a million first week and serves quality.

The Anthology

The Tortured Poets Department

Spoiler

Obvs a joke.

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.