• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

I see her cutting songs that don't interfere with the show's dynamic. Songs that don't involve a lot of choreography or outfit changes. For example: The Archer, Tis The Damn Season, Wildest Dreams, Delicate. 

***** I was with you (even though I like the songs) until you mentioned the holy classics Wildest Streams and Delicacy. @Taylor fanboy get her! She should cut #1 YNTCD. She needs to pretend that song never existed. Then cut The Archer, TTDS or Marjorie, Betty, and Midnight Rain and or Mastermind. I like and love some of those songs, but there's room to be made.

iJG3EB4.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

***** I was with you (even though I like the songs) until you mentioned the holy classics Wildest Streams and Delicacy. @Taylor fanboy get her! She should cut #1 YNTCD. She needs to pretend that song never existed. Then cut The Archer, TTDS or Marjorie, Betty, and Midnight Rain and or Mastermind. I like and love some of those songs, but there's room to be made.

iJG3EB4.gif

Girl Wildest Prayers is one of my favorite Taylor tracks dhwkdwjkd 

I don't want her to cut it at all, but it's the song that is less choreographed on the 1989 set. 

EXCUSE ME?! she should NOT cut Tis The Damn Season with that iconic tree scene. Oh HELL NO 

• Like 6

thank you aimee aged like milk for me :monkey:

Its kinda wild how cyclical her career is:
Red = folkmore
1989 = mids
rep = TTPD
Lover = TS12 with travvy

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Avrileon said:

thank you aimee aged like milk for me :monkey:

I just hate that she capitalized Kim like that was so unnecessary 

1 hour ago, ohjulia said:

Taylor's mind never ceases to amaze me. She's a genius and also a great storyteller...I'm always so confused when people take her music at face-value when she makes it extremely clear that "one of these things is not like the others", this entire album has been a huge red herring. I never knew or understood how many clues she actually throws at us, until I saw Sarah's latest posts (from Taylor Swift Style) where Taylor was seen months ago wearing pieces of clothing and accessories that their names are SONG TITLES from TTPD. Like...My mind is blown. I'm 100% positive that this song is not about Kim. I need a major deep dive on this album ASAP. 

She's demented :ahh: 

I've also seen some people starting to point out specific outfits from pap shots vs. studio photos shared and dated by Jack vs. dates that Matty was seen going in and out of the studio too. Kind of feels like when Jack went out of his way to make everyone knew when You're Snoozing Me was written... I'm sure there is still a lot of snooping to be done still :rip: 

She also emphasized that She started working on this album as soon as She turned in ME!dnights, but if we take the entire standard album at face value, almost all of it is about events starting in April. I think it's largely about Matty, but with doses of other people, Toe feelings, dramatization/fictionalization etc. 

1 hour ago, ohjulia said:

Taylor's mind never ceases to amaze me. She's a genius and also a great storyteller...I'm always so confused when people take her music at face-value when she makes it extremely clear that "one of these things is not like the others", this entire album has been a huge red herring. I never knew or understood how many clues she actually throws at us, until I saw Sarah's latest posts (from Taylor Swift Style) where Taylor was seen months ago wearing pieces of clothing and accessories that their names are SONG TITLES from TTPD. Like...My mind is blown. I'm 100% positive that this song is not about Kim. I need a major deep dive on this album ASAP. 

Just now, Vespertine said:

She's demented :ahh: 

I've also seen some people starting to point out specific outfits from pap shots vs. studio photos shared and dated by Jack vs. dates that Matty was seen going in and out of the studio too. Kind of feels like when Jack went out of his way to make everyone knew when You're Snoozing Me was written... I'm sure there is still a lot of snooping to be done still :rip: 

She also emphasized that She started working on this album as soon as She turned in ME!dnights, but if we take the entire standard album at face value, almost all of it is about events starting in April. I think it's largely about Matty, but with doses of other people, Toe feelings, dramatization/fictionalization etc. 

Do you guys have the links to that? I'd love to check it out. Specially the pieces of clothes/lyrics relation. 

Rankings for the two SEPARATE albums:

1. Clara Bow

2. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

3. loml

4. Guilty As Sin?

5. The Tortured Poets Department

6. But Daddy I Love Him

7. Fortnight

8. The Alchemy

9. Down Bad

10. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

11. So Long, London

12. I Can Fix Him

13. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

14. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

15. Florida

16. Fresh Out The Slammer

1. The Black Dog

2. The Bolter

3. How Did It End?

4. The Albatross

5. Robin

6. The Prophecy

7. I Hate It Here

8. So High School

9. Peter

10. Cassandra

11. imgonnagetyouback

12. I Look In People's Windows

13. The Manuscript

14. whoever these people are

15. thank you, aimee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel bad for people who only listened once and wrote the album off, because it's truly getting better each day 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Another fortnight lost in Americaaaaa

#taylor swift from how evergreen;

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

I feel bad for people who only listened once and wrote the album off, because it's truly getting better each day 

i can't stop listening to it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Considering the stability of the streams so far, audiences seem to agree *smoking duck gif* but let me not jinx it

19 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Its kinda wild how cyclical her career is:
Red = folkmore
1989 = mids
rep = TTPD
Lover = TS12 with travvy

Justice for evermore!! :heart: 

5 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Literally. The way people process music now is so annoying.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Another fortnight lost in Americaaaaa

#taylor swift from how evergreen;

the touch touch touch scratches my brain so good

• Like 1

I just realized now with TTPD being a white symbol for the album is she out of colors to use now? :gaycat6:

Just now, I'm JAVIng Fun said:

I just realized now with TTPD being a white symbol for the album is she out of colors to use now? :gaycat6:

girl, you think there's only 11 colors? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Just now, BLΔCKP!NK said:

Literally. The way people process music now is so annoying.

A lot of people don't seem to even listen. People who truly just don't connect with the music or like it are fine and all, but I'm convinced that the most zealous internet weirdos screaming about her this week at most hit play, but didn't listen, didn't engage. I think it's just a symptom of our constantly-connected instant gratification social media culture at this point.

• Like 4

I kinda wish we started The Anthology with How Did It End?

There's no real chronological story being told (as opposed to the base album), it's purely a relationship autopsy… purely reflecting, ruminating… and moving on.

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

girl, you think there's only 11 colors? :deadbanana4:

No not that, I was talking about the heart emoji colors haha.

Just now, Peroxide said:

I kinda wish we started The Anthology with How Did It End?

There's no real chronological story being told (as opposed to the base album), it's purely a relationship autopsy… purely reflecting, ruminating… and moving on.

but then she couldn't make both track 5s about Toe :bird:

1 minute ago, I'm JAVIng Fun said:

No not that, I was talking about the heart emoji colors haha.

she still has orange :fan:

🧡

Spoiler

hot avi btw 

spacer.png

Edited by Dear Reader

But Daddy I Love Him should have been Track 5 :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.