Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 minute ago, Slate said:

The way Florida deconstructed and redefined what it means to convey and obtain the concupiscent anomalistic clearance showing us that idiosyncratic is ebulliently inevitable while simultaneously substantiating the superiority of women

iJG3EB4.gif

I got none of the words you just typed but if you're praising Florida!!! I'll say "well, yes!"

iJG3EB4.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

The Prophecy is hitting hard today

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Im shocked, they added ICDIWABH to Hot Hits UK on Spotify!

And pretty high too. This list is really only for singles and it's new from today, as the song that shows the most staying power, I wonder if she has a video to it or has this month to film it… but I doubt it, anyway, amazed!!

24 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

loml is boring and I stand on that

spacer.png

delete sis its not too late yet

spacer.png

So sad that part of the critics have agreed to hate this album. It is, in my opinion, one of the best works of her career. 10/10.

• Like 6

I'm so depressed, I act like it's my birthday every day

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ds5g9sw8kopx84ckgpv

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

That Song about the tour Is One of the worst. 

Don't be success stans now

:ryan3:

i'm afraid i'll never come around that song, i came around Karma and Bejeweled but tbh the bar was not so high on midnights to begin with so it was easier, but ICDWABH next to some folklore level type of songs on this album just sounds so out of place and kinda shallow, shouldn't have been on it at all if you ask me 

Just now, Thorn said:

So sad that part of the critics have agreed to hate this album. It is, in my opinion, one of the best works of her career. 10/10.

That's the thing. It's mostly not the album the critics are hating on, but Taylor Swift herself. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

here's my top, that no one asked for :heart2:

1. The Prophecy
  2. Down Bad
  3. So Long, London
  4. Guilty As Sin?
  5. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
  6. The Black Dog
  7. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
  8. I Look in People's Windows
  9. I Hate It Here
  10. The Tortured Poets Department
  11. But Daddy I Love Him
  12. Florida!!!
  13. Peter
  14. Fresh Out The Slammer
  15. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
  16. The Alchemy 
  17. loml
  18. Fortnight
  19. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
  20. Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?
  21. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys
  22. imgonnagetyouback
  23. So High School
  24. Clara Bow
  25. The Bolter
  26. Cassandra
  27. thanK you aIMee
  28. The Manuscript
  29. The Albatross
  30. How Did It End?
  31. Robin

2 minutes ago, Thorn said:

I think this'll be an album that'll get reviewed a lot more favorably in retrospect unfortunately. It was very immediate for me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

I'm so depressed, I act like it's my birthday every day

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ds5g9sw8kopx84ckgpv

Not gonna lie, this song is exactly what I need right now emotionally. Bless her for that.

2 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

i'm afraid i'll never come around that song, i came around Karma and Bejeweled but tbh the bar was not so high on midnights to begin with so it was easier, but ICDWABH next to some folklore level type of songs on this album just sounds so out of place and kinda shallow, shouldn't have been on it at all if you ask me 

Karma and bejeweled are way better. 

This is the only Song in the album i would kinda call bad

:ryan3:

The melodies in Prophecy, I Look In People's Windows, So High School.. oh Debut & Fearless Taylor peered through the time portal I fear 

:jonny2:

• Like 8

i think it is insane that a song as good as guilty as sin exists. WHO WRITES SONGS THIS GOOD

MOZART YOU ARE TALENTLESS BAG OF BONES

• Like 8

The Tortured Poets Department is the most streamed album in its first week on Amazon Music globally - in just three days! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

The Tortured Poets Department is the most streamed album in its first week on Amazon Music globally - in just three days! 

Its 20 users slayed 

:clap3:

• Haha 2

Innocent:

who you are is not what you did

TSMWEL:

but you are what you did

:jonny:

• Like 1

Just heard fortnight on radio. The speaker talked about the album "It has  definitely a lot of songs" :dies:

Then said fortnight is a very interesting song. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

it is so nice knowing that, as a TTPD warrior, i am intelligent, beautiful, funny, smart, wise, successful and perfect. haters can't relate!!

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The melodies in Prophecy, I Look In People's Windows, So High School.. oh Debut & Fearless Taylor peered through the time portal I fear 

:jonny2:

I want her to keep working with Patrick Berger. Loved his work on **** and Windows.

He's the genius behind Dancing On My Own after all.

• Like 2

My top 5 for now, though I love a lottttt of songs

1. guilty as sin? Though down bad has the highest streams sans fortnight but I've been seeing sooooo many posts on social media praising this song, more than down bad tbh

2. the black dog. This is a little bit like vampire but much more tasteful production and of cos better lyrics

3. But daddy I love him. Just excellent fearless country pop bop

4. Chloe or sam or Sophia or Marcus. This reminds me of cardigan, and that bridge 🥹

5. I look in people's window - the concept of social stalking your ex just hits me hard. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Klein said:

That's the thing. It's mostly not the album the critics are hating on, but Taylor Swift herself. 

paste magazine you will be dealt with

and i'm sorry - but why is taylor the only musician whose wealth and privilege gets used against her? shocker, but you can have a private jet and still be incredibly mentally ill!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, beckyswift said:

i think it is insane that a song as good as guilty as sin exists. WHO WRITES SONGS THIS GOOD

MOZART YOU ARE TALENTLESS BAG OF BONES

My bedsheets are ablaze

I've screamed 

His name

Building up like waves

crashing over my grave

oh the pen was penning

• Like 4

FORTNIGHT being delivered straight from heaven after all she turns us into clowns every time. :bird:

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Taylor is the most self aware song writer. I'm sorry but if you can't see the irony, metaphors and sarcasm on some of the lyrics, that's on you. It's like taking the Blank Space music video seriously :rip:

So this one?

We declare Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.