• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

Its always funny when people act like the album is bad lyrically they ALWAYS pick the same 2-3 lines out of 31 super wordy songs.. like the lyrics legit look like books at this point with how much she said on this album :bibliahh: And its always that Charlie Puth or racism line... i dont like these lyrics either (even though i know they arent meant to be taken seriously) but lets not act like every song is suddenly bad lyrically

The racism line isn't even bad cuz she drags the line in the same paragraph, but ofc they purposefully leave the context out in the posts :allears:

And then u read the comments where people correct them, and then they double down & go "hurr durr it's just as bad" :isudumblmao:

1 minute ago, mael said:

I'm sorry, but Down Bad is such a mood killer... the So It Goes of PTSD. A snoozefest.

Definitely the worst of the first 4 tracks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mael said:

I'm sorry, but Down Bad is such a mood killer... the So It Goes of PTSD. A snoozefest.

iJG3EB4.gif

Were you sent by someone who wanted me mad?

iJG3EB4.gif

Just now, Rence said:

Anyone who rates MIDnights higher than TTPD shouldn't be taken seriously

spacer.png

Now what we're NOT gonna do is shade Godnignts just because we have a better body of work now

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mael said:

iJG3EB4.gif

Is this supposed to be shade? 

So I Pray… is a highlight on puta

spacer.png

• Like 4

I didn't opt in to be your odd man out

I founded the club she's heard great things about

So true. :weeps:

What She needs to do is combine the folklore and evermore set and remove the FAT along with the rest of Loser except for CS and the title track.

iJG3EB4.gif

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Now what we're NOT gonna do is shade Godnignts just because we have a better body of work now

spacer.png

I love 3AM and it did the heavy lifting for that album.

The standard edition on the other hand..

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

spacer.png

Now you know I'm a Midnights truther, but they did make a point. Midnights, while being great, doesn't even belong in the same conversation as TTPD.

iJG3EB4.gif

Queef...? is a highlight on MID but it seems like we will never be ready for that conversation...

iJG3EB4.gif

1 minute ago, mael said:

What She needs to do is combine the folklore and evermore set and remove the FAT along with the rest of Loser except for CS and the title track.

iJG3EB4.gif

ATW10 needs to go too.  That right there is space for 3 other songs.

• Like 1

Your faves should only learn with what Taylor did after her 2019 woke pop fiasco.

It's not the 2014 anymore. People don't ask for popstar and billionaire to be a symbol of "the big issues". It's a phase where society "love to hate" a celebrity. Being self denegratory, the anti Hero It's what connects with most of millenials and gen z. 

It's not the generations of people born in the 80s or early 90s, no One wants to listen to pop stars singing they are billionaire, unique, Rich and whatever. They want the underdogs again. 

Calling the album tortured poets and than saying in the same Song "let's not be pretentious" is the narrative that connects. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2

Our field of dreams, engulfed in fire

Your arson's match, your somber eyes

And I'll still see it until I die

You're the loss of my life

The cinema of it all. She painted this picture so well that some directors WISH. One of my all time fav moments from her

• Like 1

The Alchemy IN

Mastermind OUT

iJG3EB4.gif

Comparing TTPD to MID is easy.

It's not apples to oranges. It's apples to rotten apples.

iJG3EB4.gif

• Haha 5

Just now, Tusk said:

ATW10 needs to go too.  That right there is space for 3 other songs.

GIRL, be serious, that is the HEART of the Eras tour. Maybe cut 22 IDK

iJG3EB4.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Now you know I'm a Midnights truther, but they did make a point. Midnights, while being great, doesn't even belong in the same conversation as TTPD.

iJG3EB4.gif

Now I know TTPD is better, but calling Midnights Mid says a lot about people's taste to me

spacer.png

• Like 4

Fortnight is such a grower omg I did not see the light on the first listen, not that I disliked it but it didn't catch my attention almost at all… It crept up on me and now I've been humming it all day :smitten:

1 minute ago, mael said:

GIRL, be serious, that is the HEART of the Eras tour. Maybe cut 22 IDK

iJG3EB4.gif

:what:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Now I know TTPD is better, but calling Midnights Mid says a lot about people's taste to me

spacer.png

Change your name to a MID (Standard edition) song then.

Question...? Could be fitting given it connected to TTPD.

spacer.png

so where are the spotify numbers 

I see her cutting songs that don't interfere with the show's dynamic. Songs that don't involve a lot of choreography or outfit changes. For example: The Archer, Tis The Damn Season, Wildest Dreams, Delicate. 

• Like 1

tracks 2 3 and 4 shouldn't have existed 

iJG3EB4.gif

She will cut lover, a couple of moments maybe on folklore + Evermore and maybe something on midnights (now It's not the last album outthere there Is no reason to make so many songs from that are not famous).

TPPD sounds like a mix of folkmore + midnights sound so She Will cut there. Not from eras have different sounds so they give to the show more variety. 

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, Simondus said:

so where are the spotify numbers 

The streams were shipped back

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.