Beyoncé's Florist Revealed

Blue Rose

spacer.png

Hopefully Bey got a discount because those flowers did not have the rocks shown in the photo. :shakeno:

• Haha 2

wilted flowers and no stones

$1000

:celestial3:

a gift card would have been better tbh 

• Haha 3

3000 bucks for this ugly ass thing. Just send a Target voucher next time, Bey! :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

This is outrageous for sure but they are probably paying extra for the privacy these type of companies offer. 

• Like 3

her son copying her :bibliahh:so cute 

3k for some flowers that are gonna die is insane but she's also disgustingly rich so that's like a quick $25 for her :ahh:

i rather have the $3K in cash but to eachs own.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

3k for some flowers that are gonna die is insane but she's also disgustingly rich so that's like a quick $25 for her :ahh:

itʻs like a DOLLAR for her. :lmao: 

• Haha 1

I was expecting the video to zoom out and we'd see Jeff Bezos or something, considering how many flowers that woman sends out.

was there a delay in delivery? :rip:

find a new florist queen, they're ripping you off 

Why do I feel like B wants to sign her next?

Awwww that is so nice :heart: I was hoping Victoria would get a boutique after that beautiful message she wrote to Bey after meeting at the Grammys this year! She's definitely a proud member of the Hive and a student of Bey's performance and artistry.

ImageImage

The way some people scam millionaires, my gawd. jhfsfjhhghdsjkghdjsg HEROES. :clap3:

Yall talking about expensive flowers when she bought blue a $600,000 solid gold rocking horse :rip:

Queen is keeping them in business :clap3:

I gagged at the price because it really isn't that pretty of a floral arrangement :deadbanana:

Can we make a single thread for Beyoncé giving people flowers cause I'm tired tbh. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Yall talking about expensive flowers when she bought blue a $600,000 solid gold rocking horse :rip:

If it's solid gold than that price is fine. Useless for a child but makes sense. 

Those are $150 flowers sold for 3k. Even as a billionaire I wouldn't waste money like that. 

I dont care how rich she is

This is stupid

A lot of work goes into growing flowers and doing arrangements. That's definitely a premium store and price, but you'd be surprised at how much these things can cost. :michael:

How can it cost that much for flowers?? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.