MPG Edition: Who's Your Big 3?

Devin

Beyonce and Lorde are my top 2

third one used to be Taylor until Midnights and rerecordings - now it's between Lana and Ariana

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• suburbannature

• Johnny Jacobs

• Funnyfatty

Top Posters In This Topic

beyonce, madonna, donna summer (if she counts)

janet, mariah, and dua are honorable mentions

Taylor, Ariana and Lana

This is how I see it.

The Queen: Madonna

Mother Of Pop: Dua 

Head Mother: Beyoncé

I would put 2008-2013 Gaga above anybody though. That was my GIRL

Rihanna - my queen of pop. I grew up loving her singles and stanned up until her retirement. She embodies everything an iconic popstar should be. I've always loved her fashion, versatility, and outspoken personality.

Miley - first artist I really loved as a kid. I literally grew up watching her & I'm fascinated by her artistic evolution and career arc. My iconic controversial underdog fave - I will always defend her!

Billie - my current fave. She's refreshing, and I admire how she's never afraid to take a risk. I'm always impressed with the way she effortlessly blends alternative and pop (my two fave genres) without sacrificing quality or success.

It's Lana and Mariah for me. The third spot could be replaced by any of many female artists depending on who's released recently- BANKS, Kim Petras, Shakira, Caroline Polacheck, or Ethel Cain.

Miley is probably my third tbh

Edited by CottageHore

Lana

Rihanna 

Can't think of a third

1 minute ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Lana

Rihanna 

Can't think of a third

all these talented women ik u can pick a third. :skull:

All time : Beyoncé - Aretha - PJ Harvey.

They have the best female catalogs along with Fiona and Madge. 

Honorable mention : Whitney, although her catalog is not strong, I grew up adoring her, she was just synonym with voice and raw talent. I have a hard liking to her and I found her stage presence sickening. 

Current active and limiting it to pop singers discussed here : Beyoncé - Madonna - Taylor (although Lover really decreased my "fan-ing and Midnights made a bit disinterested but like to see her win from afar and still check on once in a while even if the music is not for me. )

Honorable mention : Ariana.

Edited by BnPac
  • Haha 1

Personal favorites whose projects I will always listen 100% through:

Taylor, Lorde, Billie

Legends:

Taylor, Beyoncé, Gaga

I only care for Beyoncé and Madonna, I have the upmost respect for their artistry and importance. :johnald:

If I had to pick a 3rd, based on childhood nostalgia... Britney even though I don't stan her as much anymore. Mariah too.

taylor, lana and beyoncé :heart: my mother played beyoncé a lot growing up so i'll always love her, taylor was the first artist i ever became completely obsessed with and lana came into my life during my late teen years and changed me

the disney girls will always have a special place in my heart as well

Just going off of your image in the OP I think I'd say Beyonce, Shakira and... Ariana? They're the artists whose music I like the most.

There are artists listed in the image where they have one album I REALLY like so far (Dua with FN, Billie with HTE, Lorde with Melo) and I may bump them higher if I continue to like their future albums. There's also some artists who I like some of their albums but really dislike others (Gaga I like half dislike half for example) or maybe an artist listed where I like one album but don't like the rest in their discography (Ellie with Halcyon).

Of artists not listed, I'd put Madonna and Donna Summer above Shakira/Ari.

1. Taylor

2. Madonna

3. Lana 

My main 3 faves. 

Tina Turner, Diana Ross, Donna Summer. :gaynetcat4:

rn Taylor, Beyonce, Sabrina

2nd and 3rd places rotate frequently :bird:

Beyoncé

Rihanna

Mariah

Edited by king_queen

Miley

Mildred 

Kesha

Because theyre my faves and dont always annoy me

Christina, Katy and Dua, my favourite female popstar from each generation. Though the more I discover Madonna's music the greater she becomes to me so she'd be fourth

Beyonce

Madonna

Lana

Gaga

Kylie

I couldnt do 3

Overall:

Britney: I grew up with her music and videos and she's always gonna be my fave no matter what.

Rihanna: Ever since I heard SOS, I knew I had to stan her and she didn't disappoint until she became an avon lady and panties entrepreneur.

Adele: I love her voice and she's so funny then her lyrics are so relatable.

I love all three but they're either retired or in long as hiatus.

Right now:

Taylor: I've liked her since SN but each release has getting me more hooked and Folklore basically sealed the deal, she keeps feeding us and she's one of the few pop girls who still wants to play the pop girl game.

Lana: Born To Die holds a special place in my heart and she keeps serving quality with each release and even if she's lowkey, she keeps releasing music which is always good.

Beyoncé: An amazing voice who knows how to use to craft quality music.

Taylor

Kylie

Dua 

love their music the most 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.