SZA: "Free Palestine!"

Chemist

YESSSSSSS SZA i almost forgive you for not dropping LANA yet

• Haha 3

a saint

SZAINT :heart:

2 minutes ago, jonapova said:

She is literally gearing up to release a new album. Give her a break.

why does everything always fall on Normani's shoulders?

:deadbanana4:

they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-

• Haha 7

See? It's not hard. We have decided to stan FOREVER :heart2:

I know that this is considered the absolute bare minimum, and I recall her already showing her stance before by liking/sharing some posts, but it's still incredibly powerful when artists do this. Let alone someone with so much popularity and presence online like her. :clap3: 

• Like 10

Szallah :clap3:

• Like 1

:clap3:

:heart2:

The SWITCH from Grammy voters, now they're gonna hate her but she doesn't care. Brave!

e5e6112c8c21bc8b-600x338.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I know that this is considered the absolute bare minimum, and I recall her already showing her stance before by liking/sharing some posts, but it's still incredibly powerful when artists do this. Let alone someone with so much popularity and presence online like her. :clap3: 

all of this! 

SZAllah :clap3:

• Like 3

Don't let those 63 year old record label executives see this or all of the promo for her next album will mysteriously be unplugged :dies: any celeb who vouches for Palestine publicly seems to have their doors closed immediately after.. 

• Like 2

YYAAAAASSS let me listen to her discography lol

• Like 1

Mother is mothering what else is new

tumblr_66097995e3199a688129f9bcdf558a3f_

• Like 1

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

You're one of my fav. members on this site and I often find myself agreeing with your posts or entering a thread to share my thoughts, only to scroll down and see you echoed something similar to what I would have said. I low-key kinda stan you, lol. And I don't really **** with Swift stans but you're one of the more tolerable ones.

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.