Baby Reindeer | Netflix

Dula Peep

This was extremely uncomfortable to watch and I was drawn in every single second. The acting and writing was top tier. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Hector

• Uncatena

• Dula Peep

Just starting this now and already binging it. Fantastic show 

The fact that no one would have known who she was if she just kept her mouth shut :skull:

4 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

The fact that no one would have known who she was if she just kept her mouth shut :skull:

Netflix has already replied to this in a statement and said they are going to fight this legally and stand behind Gadd's right to tell his story. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2024 at 11:39 PM, pxxxtrick said:

This was extremely uncomfortable to watch and I was drawn in every single second. The acting and writing was top tier. 

! I don't know how some people can say this was bad. It was actually amazing and the acting during some scenes was just out of this world.

I recently just finished this show and it seems massively overhyped :deadbanana4: it definitely didn't need 7 episodes 

• 1 month later...

Television Critics Association Award Winner:

Outstanding Achievement in Movies, Miniseries or Specials: "Baby Reindeer"

Definitely feels like the Emmy frontrunner for Limited Series. 

Edited by Hector

Jessica for Best Supporting Actress sweep 

• Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...

Great show! Just finished binge watching it, although some parts were getting a bit too real :biblio: (people suggested this series to me after I shared my story of being stalked for 2 years :biblio:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.