Woman wheels elderly man's CORPSE to a bank in attempt to receive a loan

Talento

In a mind-boggling scene straight out of "A Weekend at Bernie's,” a Brazilian woman reportedly wheeled the corpse of an elderly man into a Rio de Janeiro bank Tuesday to try to get him to co-sign on a loan.

The bank customer, identified as Erika de Souza Vieira Nunes, was captured on video standing next to the deceased seated in a chair and seemingly holding up his drooping head.

The wild footage, which was first aired by TV Globo, Brazil's largest broadcaster, captured Nunes talking to the dead man, whom she addressed as her "uncle,” and asking him to sign financial documents that would allow her to take out a $3,400 loan.

"Uncle, are you listening? You need to sign [the loan contract]. If you don't sign, there's no way, because I can't sign for you,” Nunes says in the video, while thrusting a pen between his limp fingers and instructing him to hold it "hard.”

"Sign so you don't give me any more headaches, I can't take it anymore,” she adds.

When a bank worker tries to point out that the man's color looks off and he appears "not well,” Nunes dismisses his concerns.

"He is like that. He doesn't say anything,” Nunes says. "Uncle, do you want to go to the [hospital] again?”

Unnerved bank staffers quickly called the police, who arrived and arrested Nunes.

"She tried to pretend to get him to sign the loan. He already entered the bank dead,” Police Chief Fábio Luiz told TV Globo. "The main thing is to continue the investigation to identify other family members, and find out more about this loan.”

Nunes could face charges of theft through fraud, or embezzlement, and abuse of corpse.

TW (censored pic):

Spoiler

bank-branch-bangu-west-zone-80213374.jpg

Censored video with English subtitles below:

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/lifestyle/brazilian-woman-brazenly-wheels-elderly-mans-corpse-into-bank-to-co-sign-a-loan-for-her-uncle-are-you-listening/

Edited by Talento
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Talento said:

Nunes says in the video, while thrusting a pen between his limp fingers and instructing him to hold it "hard.”

"Sign so you don't give me any more headaches, I can't take it anymore,” she adds.

The way I f****ing SCREAMED 17HSMdI.gif

wig-snatch.gif

• Haha 4

oh my god 💀 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Talento said:

"Uncle, are you listening? You need to sign [the loan contract]. If you don't sign, there's no way, because I can't sign for you,” Nunes says in the video, while thrusting a pen between his limp fingers and instructing him to hold it "hard.”

oh this puta is SICK

spacer.png

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Talento said:

n a mind-boggling scene straight out of "A Weekend at Bernie's,”

lemme add this to my watch list :lmao:

When your sugar daddy dies before signing the last will :jonny6:

• Haha 3

She was seen laughing at the police station!

• Haha 1

It's insane how many people treat the elderly as a burden or just a source of financial inheritance. Is that how you want to be treated when you are that age?

Crazy *****.

Posted (edited)

New footage show her walking around the mall with the cadaver :hoetenks: Her defense is claiming he arrived alive at the bank, but he's already not moving and with his neck falling around limp here.

Edited by Talento

sick and disturbing

Screenwriters after hearing this story

write-that-down-taking-notes.gif

• Haha 1

I hope she enjoys sharing a cell with Bertha with the hairy knuckles and her legendary broom stick

Edited by Tudors

2 hours ago, tost1 said:

The bank teller:

f522d32920b6ae87905cd6edbf3e03b805601161

NO ***** WAY 💀 

• Haha 1

This also happened in Ireland two years ago :dies:

2 hours ago, Talento said:

She was seen laughing at the police station!

She even gagged herself omg :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Poxy said:

She even gagged herself omg :deadbanana4:

She said ijbol :hoetenks:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Talento said:

Uncle, are you listening?

This took me out for some reason :ahh:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.