Charli XCX & Troye Sivan present: SWEAT Tour

kyliefever2002

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, campelo said:

I have no idea why they even tried to do an arena tour... Neither of them are particularly big in the US? I feel like they've should have just done 10k capacity venues and then maybe booked arenas for NYC and LA.

Edited by Lachlan
  • Haha 1

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• ImpressMeMuch

• Rhyme

• mercurialworld

Arenas for NYC and LA were logical, but at this point there are so many good mid-range venues (MGM Music Hall in Boston, The Anthem in D.C.) that it would've been way more logical  to do those and guarantee sellouts and even second shows

concubine
Posted (edited)

The way ALL of the comments on the previous page about a sold out tour aged like milk. :rip:

The sales are not saleing.. I told y'all this would happen. This broad really thought the rest of America would be like NYC.

Edited by concubine

hopefully BRAT release moves a lot of tickets then cause it would suck for it to get cancelled 

I see the tour isn't doing well. Never made sense at all to pair Troye and Charli at all. I would've made the effort to go if it had just been Charli with Shygirl. Seen Charli twice and Shygirl once, love them, but I'm not willing to sit through a Troye set for them. 

A theater tour would have been more logical with only some big shows in NY, LA and maybe Miami or Vegas.

poor kids

kinda wanna go just for the mess

Posted (edited)

The tour is actually doing better than I expected? At least 7 are sold out/close to sold out (NYC, Boston, Chicago, Toronto, LA 1, San Diego, San Fran) and another 3-4 will sell out or close to sellout by the show (Philly, Dallas, Seattle). She was never gonna do well in cities like Columbus or Nashville. They set her up in those venues, should have been large theaters :rip: 

Edited by BradySpears
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Huge amount of tickets have sold since the album came out. Baltimore, Philadelphia and Seattle are now almost sold out. Denver, Dallas and Toronto selling quickly. A touring artist :clap3:

Edited by BradySpears

do we have any clarity on the stage design? MSG is the only ticket map that has a runway set up?

Do we have any updates if this moment charli is having, is helping to boost the sales? 

I still need to buy tickets

• 3 weeks later...

Tickets seem to be selling really well apart from a few dates (Nashville and the Florida ones), even Columbus and Phoenix are looking better now

Yall need to see her if you haven't… I'm giving you a chance before I buy mine. :eli: hopefully Baltimore is not sold out

• 2 months later...

tons of seats sold at the date im attending 

poor haters 

really hope troye changes his setlist a little from his summer tour…i really need to see easy and in a dream

On 9/11/2024 at 3:56 AM, Gerry I Shot said:

They should have promoted the tour with some performances. 

Yeah i'm shook there wasn't a late nite performance at least

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.