Charli XCX & Troye Sivan present: SWEAT Tour

kyliefever2002

Do you guys think they'll put out more tickets tomorrow for the general sale? I snagged opening night pit (so excited!) but my local date's floor sold out, sans the ludicrously priced VIP

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• ImpressMeMuch

• alfonso12

• Rhyme

How much was non VIP GA?

damn GA wiped out fast!

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Just got my Portland tickets :jonny5: tickets are selling fast omg

Got my Early Entry for Phoenix! Will I complain about GA as it gets closer? Yes, but that is future me's problem. :gaygacat2:

Well to answer my own question GA was $173 with fees. I think since kpop concerts are so expensive that seems reasonable to me :rip: especially for 2 artists I like. My date seems be selling well so good for them!

that presale was brutal, was hoping for pit tickets but they sold out within like 10 minutes

A smash tour, it seems.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

that presale was brutal, was hoping for pit tickets but they sold out within like 10 minutes

same here for Orlando  :( but I got the closest section possible to the stage and its not that much further away. I am so excited! I've seen Charli many times but never Troye. I feel like this is going to be legendary.

Yikes tickets for the Forum seem pricey. Way over $100 for nosebleeds :rip: thank god they did a SD date

The way the first pages in here claimed this tour would flop but some dates already selling out from presale :jonny3: The gays/girls/theys are perched for Ms XCX, Mr Sivan and Ms Shygirl it seems. Love to see it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I got my early entry for Dallas. I kind of wanted regular GA but this is fine.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if the tour ends up bieng sold out despite the amount of people in here saying that it was gonna flop. :lmao: 

• Like 3

2nd date added for Forum omg :rip:

Also Idk if this is all dates but I don't see any platinum tickets in CA thank god edit: nevermind, I checked San Fran and there are platinum tickets :ace:

Edited by ALA

MSG was a blood bath, but secured early entry for SD thank god. excited to see what these two can do!

Damn is it really popping like that? I've already seen her two times and I wanted to catch her again but I couldn't do the presale today. Hopefully I can still snag a ticket later…

42 minutes ago, Frappucino said:

Damn is it really popping like that? I've already seen her two times and I wanted to catch her again but I couldn't do the presale today. Hopefully I can still snag a ticket later…

no shade to charli but i think youre going to be able to... i think it was a bot heavy presale and the scalpers on stubhub and seatgeek are going to be in for a rude awakening 

• Thanks 1

the way chicago is pretty much sold out :deadbanana2:

Got my platinum tixs tho :gaycat4:

also it's cheaper on stubhub rn then it is on ticketmaster whats going on lmao

• Like 1

Got totally screwed over on the presale, but got tickets today :clap3: Troye, I like you, I'm sure you'll be fun, but I'm most excited for a first time seeing Shy and seeing Charli again :duca:

2 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Got totally screwed over on the presale, but got tickets today :clap3: Troye, I like you, I'm sure you'll be fun, but I'm most excited for a first time seeing Shy and seeing Charli again :duca:

congrats!!! 

i just have to say i love your avi gavin is the best :heart:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

congrats!!! 

i just have to say i love your avi gavin is the best :heart:

omg another Gavin stan in the wild, exhibiting excellent taste good sir! :fish1:

• Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 8:50 PM, Frappucino said:

I think I am going to get a ticket for LA N2 but probably later down the road. I can't justify spending $300 for GA at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.