• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• ImpressMeMuch

• alfonso12

• Rhyme

the grindr pings are about to be insane at every venue :deadbanana2: shygirl joining as well this is cigarette central i live actually :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

Signed up for presale :jonnycat: my bestie and I are definitely going to the Portland date. Excited to see her in the Moda omg. Can definitely see that date selling out and others. She's built quite the solid touring reptation over the years. I loved Troye's album and Shygirl is great so I'm loving this lineup!

no dates near me :deadbanana2: i might take the trip up to NY again purrr

omg i called this because i found it odd how quiet troye had been about touring his last album

i better get tickets to msg:deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Well Crash went #1 in the UK and Australia despite not having any hit singles and I believe all the reported dates from the tour were sold out so... :cm:

Most of the dates 

Why did my Sweat tour thread get merged with the false single thread...which mod is responsible

they're actually coming to san diego AND on my birthday + shygirl is also performing :WAP: i've been truly blessed this year

• Like 1

Won't be going cause I don't wanna sit through a Troye Sivan set ever. When I think of Troye Sivan, I think of people who listen to like Conan Grey, Olivia Rodrigo or Gracie Abrams. When I think of Charli, I think Tinashe, obviously Shygirl, Slayyyter, Hannah Diamond, Caroline Polachek....I don't see the overlap for their fanbases at all so good luck to them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 8

Are the meet ups happening before during or after the show. 

A tour? Isn't this going to be a joint single? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Could easily sell out Melbourne and Sydney arenas with the gays alone but I feel like they'll come here separately. 

13 hours ago, Jay L said:

Signed up for presale :jonnycat: my bestie and I are definitely going to the Portland date. Excited to see her in the Moda omg. Can definitely see that date selling out and others. She's built quite the solid touring reptation over the years. I loved Troye's album and Shygirl is great so I'm loving this lineup!

Where can I sign up for the pre sale?

29 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Where can I sign up for the pre sale?

Hmmm. I really liked Crash and Von Dutch so I'm considering going.

But I am curious about this reputation of Charli's concerts being filled of unhygienic women and men. Where does it come from?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, trueromance said:

omg i called this because i found it odd how quiet troye had been about touring his last album

i better get tickets to msg:deadbanana2:

I mean troye is starting a European tour for his album next month so he hasn't been "quiet" about touring lmao

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Hmmm. I really liked Crash and Von Dutch so I'm considering going.

But I am curious about this reputation of Charli's concerts being filled of unhygienic women and men. Where does it come from?

internalized homophobia

• Thanks 2

This BETTER mean that charli is planning solo AU/NZ shows since Troye will surely be doing a solo tour since he's from here. If I have to pay actual money for less charli and a dude who I only know for charli collabs then I will be fuming AND poor. Plus then she could do the smaller venues which would be >>>>>>

Spoiler

watch her not come to australia at all :monkey:

15 hours ago, Rhyme said:

When I think of Troye Sivan, I think of people who listen to like Conan Grey, Olivia Rodrigo or Gracie Abrams. 

Literally why? What does Troye and his music have in common with literally anything from the other three artists mentioned? 

• Like 3

Charli, Troye and Shygirl is ******* crazy. Gay heaven. :jonnycat:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Literally why? What does Troye and his music have in common with literally anything from the other three artists mentioned? 

Corny overly sentimental pining love songs is how I think of most of their discogs. Doesn't exactly give me club life

• Thumbs Down 1

22 hours ago, Rhyme said:

Won't be going cause I don't wanna sit through a Troye Sivan set ever. When I think of Troye Sivan, I think of people who listen to like Conan Grey, Olivia Rodrigo or Gracie Abrams. When I think of Charli, I think Tinashe, obviously Shygirl, Slayyyter, Hannah Diamond, Caroline Polachek....I don't see the overlap for their fanbases at all so good luck to them.

charli's the top to troye's bottom what's hard to understand here

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

charli's the top to troye's bottom what's hard to understand here

Look, I'm not trying to be a hater. It's just confusing to me for the aesthetic and sound of BRAT. If it was for the CRASH era, I would totally get it because Charli was making some poppy radio songs which would fit with Troye's latest album being more mellow pop songs aside from Rush. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Rhyme said:

Corny overly sentimental pining love songs is how I think of most of their discogs. Doesn't exactly give me club life

Have you ever listened to Troye's albums beyond his debut because that is not at all the kind of music he makes?? 

On 4/17/2024 at 2:22 PM, Rhyme said:

When I think of Troye Sivan, I think of people who listen to like Conan Grey, Olivia Rodrigo or Gracie Abrams. 

How on earth? :rip:  their music is extremely acoustic and organic-sounding, Troye's has a lot of synths and dance influences.

Ofc Troye is not an artist I would relate to Charli, those you mentioned are the bests matches for her, but the Troye comparison is really off. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.