• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• ImpressMeMuch

• Rhyme

• mercurialworld

15 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Are those fanbases in the room with us?

Well Crash went #1 in the UK and Australia despite not having any hit singles and I believe all the reported dates from the tour were sold out so... :cm:

These arenas are incredibly ambitious. There are so many mid size arenas they could have played instead, I hope the tour won't be canceled. But, very excited to see her in an arena with more production. She's one of my favorite performers. 

Rush, Poppers and Sweat... the homosexual trinity :WAP:

Wow Madison Square :eek: and they are coming to San Diego thank god so excited!

12 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

omg two of my favorite artists to see live collabing on a tour? 

all I need is tinashe to open and I'm in heaven

shygirl? we won i was close

signed up for presale, has she booked arenas before?

I feel the arena is so bold because they have the same fan base...it's not two entirely different audiences 

• Like 1

I really hope they're gonna come to Europe with this Tour, Troye only does a festival in France this year. 

Can Charli come to Australia I'm getting impatient

• Like 1

i was hoping this would be a new song

Charli XCX & Troye Sivan present: Sweat is maybe the most homosexual thing I've ever read.

• Haha 4

Need to see ticket prices for MSG... I HAVE to be on the floor for this :jonny5:

Wonder if VIP means M&G... if its for both that would be wild

So it IS a single? I'm so confused

I honestly love the concept and it sounds like lots of fun, if I lived in the US I'd go. But it's also pretty risky in my view - is there enough demand to sell out all of those arenas? We'll have to see but I hope it smashes because they deserve it. And if they have to they could add Carly because not only does our girl deserve to play arenas, but I'd love to see her at a show called Sweat :jonny5:

So excited Charli's doing arenas. I'd resigned myself to the idea she'd be influencing culture from the sidelines as an outsider but she's getting the success she deserves. Idk how Troye's music fits into the club/Sweat concept considering most of it is downtempo but I'll keep an open mind! Booking Shy was a mistake, tho. Pulling out of Nashe's tour at the last second with that bs excuse. Idc, this is Charli's moment to me!

12 minutes ago, oscarscheller said:

So it IS a single? I'm so confused

as of now no, just a tour

I will be seated in Orlando for miss XCX and Troye! I've seen Charli sooo many times starting with the True Romance record, followed by Sucker and then so many times as an opener for Halsey, Taylor, ect.. I've never seen Troye so I am very excited to experience him live. October 6th :D

So $150+ for pit if theyre doing GA floor. 

we finna be in the pit for this tour

• Haha 1

Arenas? In America? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.