• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• ImpressMeMuch

• alfonso12

• Rhyme

i'm kinda fuming that they're not bringing this tour to europe (it seems) but charli not doing mean girls or rewind is absolutely unacceptable... 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lion said:

Is Troye really not doing Wild and Youth? 💀

He HATES Youth and is probably over performing Wild so I doubt those songs will get performed anymore 

6 hours ago, Rush said:

He HATES Youth and is probably over performing Wild so I doubt those songs will get performed anymore 

Ugh ****** betrayal

7 hours ago, Alex said:

i'm kinda fuming that they're not bringing this tour to europe (it seems) but charli not doing mean girls or rewind is absolutely unacceptable... 

Wtf I love mean girls trolli please

18 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Not a single Crash song on the setlist…  :skull:

She always does that. Never performed Charli songs on CRASH, but that might change given this era was so mainstream

1 hour ago, mercurialworld said:

anyone else going tonight? we can pop our **** to charli :WAP:

Yas!

Finally a stop for Charli as she didn't come to MTL for Crash (except the 50 mn set at Osheaga). 

• Thanks 1

I don't know why you guys are surprised at Charli not doing many songs from the past :rip: I remember her receiving a lot of hate from fans when the Charli tour started because the only songs from the past she did were Vroom Vroom, I love it and Boys. Then on the Crash tour she only did those 3 + party 4 u, Boom Clap and Unlock it.

Now considering that this is a shared tour It makes sense she had to cut a lot from the setlist. I'm only dissappointed at her not performing B2b but I guess she doesn't like to perform that one cause when I went to the LA date of the Brat tour she said she didn't feel like singing it and only played it while she walked around the stage drinking her glass of wine.

• Like 1

Troye got so cute aw

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sandcastles said:

She replaced Boys with Spring Breakers :duca: we won!!

I'm in the minority but I would've preferred Boys 🤓 Anyway the show was a major slayyyy

I've seen a lot of shows. This is top 2. Incredible energy. Perfect playlist. Brilliant couple. Loved every second. Montreal always has the best crowd. 

very moved to see her progression and success culminating with brat, a risky album. Loved Troye, love him even more. 

Smart and visually stunning idea with camera work and the tunnel. Like I was snatched. 

never thought I would hear hyper pop or Sophie's production in an arena level. Pure chills. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Mellark said:

She always does that. Never performed Charli songs on CRASH, but that might change given this era was so mainstream

If she is smart she'd perform at least one song from each other. Like considering the level of this tour she should be introducing the audience to the versatility of her catalog and not just BRAT. Their is definitely space for her to include You (Ha Ha Ha), Boom Clap or Break The Rules, not including Girls Night Out, join Troye and doing the female parts on Dance To This and You would be such a moment. Idk if I'm in the minority but I miss Charli's raw vocals. I get it that the overprocessed uk barbie t-pain vocals is synonymous with her brand now but I long for her human vocals especially because she genuinely has such an interesting tone with alot of distinct characteristics despite not being a traditional vocalist. Actual insanity for her not to include GOOD ONES, HOT GIRL, IN THE CITY, OUT OUT or HOT IN IT like Charli capitalize on this moment and show the masses ALL YOUR CARDS

7 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Now considering that this is a shared tour It makes sense she had to cut a lot from the setlist. I'm only dissappointed at her not performing B2b but I guess she doesn't like to perform that one cause when I went to the LA date of the Brat tour she said she didn't feel like singing it and only played it while she walked around the stage drinking her glass of wine.

Respectfully the way that their set is shared is messy. It's like as if they both go back and forth between 10 minutes sets to do a line of coke in between switches. Also not this coke head not wanting to sing a song even though she made it and had it made the album cut like 💀 I honestly feel like this tour should've been just Charli and Troye and that's it to be completely honest with you. Also Charli shouldn't have issued with time constraints or be put in a position where she has to chop songs off the setlist when a majority of her catalog for the past almost decade are 2 minutes long

3 hours ago, Sandcastles said:

She replaced Boys with Spring Breakers :duca: we won!!

Now she needs to add B2B and MEAN GIRLS then we good 

3 hours ago, Cheers said:

Troye got so cute aw

He was never not 💀 

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, _Fey said:

I screamed when Spring Breakers started. Not she lurking and reading the comments.

is she lurking ATRL? :rip: PLEASE QUEEN PERFORM ANTHEMS OR VISIONS OR FOREVER

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Respectfully the way that their set is shared is messy. It's like as if they both go back and forth between 10 minutes sets to do a line of coke in between switches. Also not this coke head not wanting to sing a song even though she made it and had it made the album cut like 💀 I honestly feel like this tour should've been just Charli and Troye and that's it to be completely honest with you. Also Charli shouldn't have issued with time constraints or be put in a position where she has to chop songs off the setlist when a majority of her catalog for the past almost decade are 2 minutes long

Well it's not like Troye is opening for her or vice versa so it makes sense that they go back in forth between songs. Of course both of them needed to cut songs, tours' setlist are usually around 20 songs and this one has 31.

You wanting her to perform You (ha ha ha) -a song she hasn't performed it since the Sucker era- and Break the rules -the song in her catalog she hates the most- is kinda delulu.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

I don't know why you guys are surprised at Charli not doing many songs from the past :rip: I remember her receiving a lot of hate from fans when the Charli tour started because the only songs from the past she did were Vroom Vroom, I love it and Boys. Then on the Crash tour she only did those 3 + party 4 u, Boom Clap and Unlock it.

the first few dates of the Charli tour she didn't even have I Got It, Vroom Vroom, or Unlock It on the setlist. ATRL and twitter complaints changed that. happy to see spring breakers got some light last night, though we needed B2B or mean girls.

• Like 1

This show looks kinda incredible. The staging eats and the TikToks I'm seeing are so :flame::flame::flame:Setlist is fine but could have been a 10/10 with some changes:

Troye -  Easy instead of Rager Teenager!

Charli - B2b (:biblio:), Rewind, Gone, Anthems, Visions, anything from Crash. Like yeah it's not an Eras Tour and I know she usually doesn't do much if any of the previous albums after touring them but Good Ones, Lightning, Sorry if I Hurt You, Constant Repeat....would have been perfect for the SWEAT tour

2099 is a weird omission too, but I guess they deleted it because no one knows it except 50 **** and they're already performing 1999/Talk talk together.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This looks so good :jonny5: Was abit unsure when they announced a joint tour but I'm kinda jel they're not bringing it to the UK. This is getting me so so excited for the solo UK tour though! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.