"the boy is mine" surpasses 100 million streams on Spotify; Ariana's 93rd overall

Tm4074

Ariana's 93rd song to surpass 100 million streams and 2nd album track (4th overall) from eternal sunshine after intro (end of the world) surpassed 100 million a couple days ago. Both songs (36 days and 38 days) overtake needy (82 days) as her fastest album tracks to 100 million streams. bye and title track coming for 100 million in a few weeks. Smash album :clap3:

• Like 1

At least 5M streams are mine

• ATRL Moderator

Coming for a billion :clap3:

Already? :deadbanana4:

SMASHA 

I hope all the tracks get to have their moment to shine, whether it be thanks to TikTok or something else :clap3: all have great potential and are amazing on their own

This could really be another #1 smash for her if they go all out. Another great MV, great airplay, a killer performance, a good remix and its one of the songs of the summer.

Edited by State of Grace.

a music video and official single release in May is given atp.

Espresso and The Boy Is Mine the Summer smashes of 2024!!

It's easily my fav track from her. Ariana I'll never not love you :jonnycat:

Ari ft Sza would be iconique 

That was fast. 

I was about to come in here and say I know the legendary The Boy Is Mine duet ain't just now reaching 100 million streams. 

... and then I saw you meant the Grande song :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.