How Many People Do You Text/Message with in a Day?

WildAmerican

How many people do you text with per day?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How many people do you text with per day?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 10-20
    • 20+

0 - 2

I can't be bothered most days 

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

you sound like my friend, he always complains about people not responding fast enough but then he'll ignore them for 3 days lol 

OT: i guess around 5, depends on the day. a lot of it is just memes or videos on instagram, the only person i have actual conversations with over text daily is my partner.

i am generally a fast responder (wfh life where I sit next to my phone all day :eli:)

average out to 5

Edited by Gladiator

0-4 but I ignore and disappear more often than not. People around me are used to it now and know it's not personal, I just don't care to be replying to a conversation all day. If it's just sending memes or stupid posts back and forth tho,  :chick1:

How tf can you guys be texting more than 5 people a day though outside of work purposes? And why? That seems so draining.

Edited by bleuwaffle

1 or 2. usually my mum and/or sister.

i kinda hated texting/ receiving any type of messages. i dont want to be accessible all the time :chick1:

I've also always wondered this! some people act like the whole world is trying to reach them :deadbanana2: and some people are just that popular, is what I found.

for me, excluding work and group chats, about 2-5 people in a personal message, on an average day.

Just 1-5, not factoring in people I actually work with. I typically have running conversations with those that I regularly text, the conversations just continue on day after day. Those are typically my favorite people to text with as we have the best conversations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.